“Amazing Food”
Review of Edwards

Edwards
Ranked #28 of 67 Restaurants in Inverurie
Cuisines: British
Description: Bar / Diner Good quality home cooked food, Local real ales, cocktails, Friday & Saturday night club.
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Popped into Edwards As i had been recommended by a friend I only fancied a Starter as I had a large breakfast earlier so I chose the Nachos well the portion was massive and the sauce was layered all through and very spicy just Food Heaven in my eyes my wife had the biggest Prawn Cocktail I have ever seen we will be back in a future visit the place clean and tidy and staff friendly and attentive 10/10

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank jimmymQ8507KQ
Write a reviewReviews (123)

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

I have to say I did not expect this restaurant to be as nice as it was. The interior was lovely, the staff were amazing. Food was simple but very well done. Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 21 October 2020

I had afternoon tea with my sister and it was lovely seeing what they done with nightclubs was amazing it such a great transformation. The afternoon tea was lovely and staff were really great. The brownie was amazing can I get the recipe for the price it was really good serivce.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Ryan J
Reviewed 3 October 2020

Average pub food, portion sizes tiny for the cost - especially the macaroni which could of passed as kids meal.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

Had a very nice lunch upstairs in lovely surroundings! Particularly clean and nice touches with real plants ect! Our server was pleasant and helpful! Will return on our next visit to inverurie!

Date of visit: September 2020