2 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
Destinia.comUS$105
All reviews garden view refurbished room lick of paint buffet style course meal each evening public areas lounge area breakfast and dinner waiting staff haggis warm welcome family room strathmore lindsay fires wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2022

First time we’ve stayed here. Bed very comfortable, room (room 1)clean and spacious. Food enjoyable and good choice on breakfast and dinner menus. Bar staff very pleasant, helpful and easy going, especially Daniel, Michael and Bruce. Free bottle of wine was a nice touch. However, there is no getting away from the fact that the hotel is a little tired decor-wise, chipped paintwork etc. Taking everything into consideration, it’s good value for money, nice outdoor surroundings and pleasant staff. Would certainly recommend.

Room tip: Room 1 ideal for disabled.
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 3 June 2022

On the Nethybridge Hotel website it clearly states that they do takeaway. You can browse and select from the online takeaway menu.

We like to eat early as my 5yr old goes to bed early.

I popped into the hotel just after 5pm (when the theoretically available food begins). I wandered through the large restaurant and bar area. Empty! One lonely looking chap propping up the bar.

I found 3 or 4 staff at reception. I asked if we could order from the takeaway menu. I got this response: 'We normally do takeaway but we're too busy tonight'.

5pm...

Not a single restaurant customer in site...

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 6 May 2022

We had our wedding at Nethybridge Hotel, and I don't regret a single thing about that. From start to finish, the process was as smooth and stress-free as possible. From our first visit, we felt at home there. The building is wonderful, a labyrinthine old place dripping with charm. The setting is postcard picturesque. But it's the staff that really make the place. At every turn, we were encouraged to just tell them what we wanted for our wedding, and they made it happen. It genuinely was the perfect wedding, and that is in large part due to the manager Lindsay and her outstanding team. They really went above and beyond to make our day perfect, and they absolutely nailed it. Things like allowing our florists to take from their garden to replace wilted flowers, or moving the entire ceremony outside because we had amazing weather (in the Highlands in April - someone upstairs likes us!). It's these things that really made it a pleasure to work with Lindsay and her team.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough as a wedding venue.

It's also a lovely hotel in general; cosy, clean rooms, a great breakfast, and a fantastic bar.

1  Thank V3887NYandrewc
Reviewed 23 April 2022

Just got back from a wedding here and cannot praise the place enough. The room was spotlessly clean, very comfortable and with a great view of the garden. The staff deserve a special mention- they could not have been more friendly, welcoming & helpful. They trully went above and beyond to make the day as special and perfect as possible. The food was exceptional, and everybody was catered for. If you are looking for a wedding venue, I would highly reccomend the Nethybridge Hotel.

Reviewed 23 April 2022 via mobile

Stayed here last week for our daughters wedding. The staff went above and beyond to ensure she got the dream wedding she and Andy waited so long for (thanks Covid)

Setting is beautiful. Hotel spotless. All staff friendly and happy to help in any way.

Unfortunately I have to use a mobility scooter to get about but I never felt I was being a nuisance at any time.

I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel if you're ever in this beautiful part of the world.

Trip type: Travelled with family