Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
Hotels.comUS$98
TripadvisorUS$97
Destinia.comUS$146
All reviews garden view refurbished room lick of paint each evening public areas waiting staff breakfast and dinner short break warm welcome family room strathmore lindsay wedding highlands lounge dog aviemore
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

Not open on a Sunday for lunch. Sunday 2nd of July, restaurant not open for Sunday lunch even though it’s summer holidays here. No wonder these hotels are struggling if they don’t open. It beggars belief. Saw there website advertising Sunday lunch so rang to book to be told won’t have restaurant won’t be open. Glad I’m not staying there, or are they open for residents not general public? Most disappointed.

Room tip: Go elsewhere.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lindsay Parker, Other at Nethybridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2022

Dear Rab,

I am disappointed that you felt that you had to put this on this platform and this is the only way I have to contact you in regards to this, when you called my receptionist wanted to check with us a couple of things before confirming a booking for you however before she could ask for your contact details you ended the call.

Our restaurant is not open for lunches however our bar is and we were serving lunches today Sunday 3rd July and we would have been more than happy to take your booking, had we got your details we would have called you back.

We along with all other businesses are still experiencing staff shortages however we are trying our best to provide services where we can and this is what we are doing. We are open to residents and also non-residents for meals although sometimes allocations are booked quickly.

I wish you all the best and hope that perhaps you may return again and experience our lunch menu.

Kind Regards

Lindsay Parker

Reviewed 15 June 2022

First time we’ve stayed here. Bed very comfortable, room (room 1)clean and spacious. Food enjoyable and good choice on breakfast and dinner menus. Bar staff very pleasant, helpful and easy going, especially Daniel, Michael and Bruce. Free bottle of wine was a nice touch. However, there is no getting away from the fact that the hotel is a little tired decor-wise, chipped paintwork etc. Taking everything into consideration, it’s good value for money, nice outdoor surroundings and pleasant staff. Would certainly recommend.

Room tip: Room 1 ideal for disabled.
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 3 June 2022

On the Nethybridge Hotel website it clearly states that they do takeaway. You can browse and select from the online takeaway menu.

We like to eat early as my 5yr old goes to bed early.

I popped into the hotel just after 5pm (when the theoretically available food begins). I wandered through the large restaurant and bar area. Empty! One lonely looking chap propping up the bar.

I found 3 or 4 staff at reception. I asked if we could order from the takeaway menu. I got this response: 'We normally do takeaway but we're too busy tonight'.

5pm...

Not a single restaurant customer in site...

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 6 May 2022

We had our wedding at Nethybridge Hotel, and I don't regret a single thing about that. From start to finish, the process was as smooth and stress-free as possible. From our first visit, we felt at home there. The building is wonderful, a labyrinthine old place dripping with charm. The setting is postcard picturesque. But it's the staff that really make the place. At every turn, we were encouraged to just tell them what we wanted for our wedding, and they made it happen. It genuinely was the perfect wedding, and that is in large part due to the manager Lindsay and her outstanding team. They really went above and beyond to make our day perfect, and they absolutely nailed it. Things like allowing our florists to take from their garden to replace wilted flowers, or moving the entire ceremony outside because we had amazing weather (in the Highlands in April - someone upstairs likes us!). It's these things that really made it a pleasure to work with Lindsay and her team.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough as a wedding venue.

It's also a lovely hotel in general; cosy, clean rooms, a great breakfast, and a fantastic bar.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank V3887NYandrewc
Reviewed 23 April 2022

Just got back from a wedding here and cannot praise the place enough. The room was spotlessly clean, very comfortable and with a great view of the garden. The staff deserve a special mention- they could not have been more friendly, welcoming & helpful. They trully went above and beyond to make the day as special and perfect as possible. The food was exceptional, and everybody was catered for. If you are looking for a wedding venue, I would highly reccomend the Nethybridge Hotel.

Date of stay: April 2022