Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$55
PricelineUS$55
TravelocityUS$55
All reviews garden view refurbished room lick of paint buffet style course meal each evening public areas lounge area breakfast and dinner waiting staff short break haggis warm welcome family room strathmore lindsay wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2022 via mobile

I’ve reviews hotels professionally for many years and I think a fair assessment is best. Nethybridge is situated in a wonderful setting and in the centre of the National Park.

The hotel at one time must have been spectacular, however I think the covid situation over the past few years coupled with staff shortages may have halted improvements and investment.

The hotel is clean, the rooms were adequate but lacked any extra touches or upgrades. The bathroom was spacious and the room linen looked a little tired with some repairs. The room just felt bare and impersonal which is a great pity. Things like no waste bin, bathroom extras or no daily maid services (staff shortages due to covid) are essentials at rooms rates over £120.

The entrance was nice with helpful receptionists and again just need a freshen up to bring things to a better standard.

I did not try the evening food so cannot comment. Breakfast was standard and reminded me of hotels many, many years ago, I know this has been mentioned in many reviews so the owners are aware. I think this is an area which could be easily and quickly fixed with a different selection of choices other than the standard English bf on a hot tray. The food that was there was good quality and cooked well so just a slightly better more attractive serving option.

I would say this is perfectly suited to families or bus travel, it has the rooms and space available to accommodate larger numbers.

I wish the owners the very best, large properties require constant and large ongoing investment which I know has been impossible over the past few years.

Reviewed 11 July 2022 via mobile

Just been to Nethy bridge hotel to have a family dinner. Wow the food was amazing clean plates all around, home made meringues were lovely if we could of licked the plates we would off. Asked the chef's names a big thanks to Stuart and Mae and Big shout out to Bruce in the bar very enjoyable experience. All staff are a credit to your hotel.

1  Thank Adventure617880
Reviewed 10 July 2022 via mobile

Fantastic stay. All staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. Rooms comfortable. Accommodated large party for dinner at short notice and food was excellent - even the kids enjoyed it which is a rarity. Hotel is dog friendly which is bonus. Well done

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 10 July 2022

I stayed here 2 weeks ago and the hotel was absolutely beautiful with lot's if character , room was gorgeous and views were breathtaking , Could not fault it the staff from recetion to fining staff always had a smilie on their face with a cheerful disposition.
Will definitely be back absolutely loved it x

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2022 via mobile

We booked afternoon tea for 7 as a treat for mother in law who used to holiday in the hotel over 65 years ago as a child.
Daniel looked after us impeccably. Our table was ready for us through in the lounge.
The afternoon tea was outstanding, beautiful mixture of sandwiches, warm homemade scones, chocolate brownie and little glasses of berry Eton Mess. All on cake stands.
Daniel brought through the lovely girl who prepared the tea to introduce to us and I am sorry I forgot her name! She did phenomenal.
Our 8 year old was not a fan of the sandwich selection provided, not a problem!! Daniel had the filling of his choice prepared and brought straight out. He could not have been kinder to our children and the other children in eating.
Excellent value for money and we would be delighted to come again.
Hotel is maybe a little bit tired looking but bathrooms modern and spotless and fabulous drinks selection. Great afternoon, thank you