2 people are viewing this hotel
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
Vio.comUS$59
All reviews garden view refurbished room lick of paint buffet style course meal each evening public areas lounge area breakfast and dinner waiting staff haggis warm welcome family room strathmore lindsay fires wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2022

I recently stayed at The Nethybridge Hotel with my partner and my little girl. The hotel supervisor, Daniel, was very personable and very attentive to us. My wee girl liked his badge he was wearing so he went and found her a wee heart broach and wrote a wee note on it for her. She was delighted. He is a credit to the hotel and I can’t wait to come back and stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2022

I am appalled at the negativity of some people on this platform. Please go judge this Hotel for yourself with its stunning function suite, spacious dining area, lovely lounge and separate bar area and lounge. I was part of a large party of friends staying here. Parts of this old hotel do need refurbished and no doubt it’s an ongoing thing in such a very large historic building and especially now when the hospitality sector have been hit so hard. I could not fault service at check in, the excellent standard and presentation of food, the friendliness and attentive service of the staff lead by Lindsay and Kelly, the cleanliness of the rooms. Well done Management and staff at Nethybridge for a marvellous weekend break. Keep up the good work. We’ll be back next year.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ElaineG934
Reviewed 21 November 2022

We have just the most amazing weekend again at the Tinsel weekend event. Staff will do anything for you, they are fun and friendly. The food was exceptional and room are excellent too. We'll be back again next year.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2022

We turned up for a dinner in the bar this midweek ( November ). The menu on the website looked good and we were looking forward to a few beers with it as we have done before. When we turned up we walked through the completely empty restaurant to the lounge , ordered drinks and then food. We were then told that due to 50 guests arriving in 45 minutes the kitchen staff were too busy and we could not order any food - so no dinner for us. The bar staff were great and extremely apologetic but , really , you must be joking . I wasn't so much angry as embarrassed at the customer service we and any other guests received. I was planning to bring some American friends to the Nethy Bridge Hotel but I am glad I realized in advance that I should never do that. Great potential , very underwhelming delivery.

Date of stay: November 2022
Lindsay Parker, Other at Nethybridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2022

Dear Al S,

Thank you for your review however I am disappointed that you felt the need to put this on a public platform rather than speak with us directly, I understand that you may feel that the restaurant was empty however you would have been unaware that we were expecting over 100 guests to come into the hotel who had booked their meal times in advance and also meals were being served in our bar area at the time you arrived to the bar, I would say that had you phoned ahead to make a booking you would have been advised of a more suitable time for us to fit you in, as with majority of establishments bookings are made in advance due to staffing levels and also other business that is pre booked.
Assumptions that the hotel is not busy was unfair to us and had you only spoken to our duty manager you would have been better informed of how busy we were that evening.
Kind Regards

Lindsay Parker

Reviewed 10 November 2022

From the moment we arrived at Nethybridge on the night before through to Sunday, we could not praise the staff more, they went out of their way to make our wedding a special day for us, they were attentive and included the many children that attended.

The food was amazing and setup was amazing - something which our guests also complimented!

The staff deserve a special mention for making sure our day ran smoothly without a hiccup and making sure all our guests were well taken care of, Lindsay & Kelly for making sure things ran without a hitch and being so attentive to both ours and our guests needs, Daniel for being amazing with our ASN son and making him feel at ease which allowed us to relax about how he would cope with the hustle and bustle of the day and Arron(sp?) for providing some quality banter in the evening and next morning.

Although only a few names specifically mentioned, all of the staff were amazing! I would highly recommend the hotel for any couples considering getting married there!

Thank you for providing us with a special day to remember! ❤️

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Scenic 1433,

Thank you so much for your amazing review we had the best time with you all, and we are delighted that your day was everything that you both had hoped for, we love seeing everything come together with all your visions and this always plays a special part in our hearts.

The staff all work so hard to make all our guests stays a memorable one and I am extremely proud of them all, and I will pass on your comments to each and every one of them, the dinosaur is still a big hit with us all.

We do hope to welcome you all back again soon.

Kindest Regards