“The best fried rice and sushi around!!!”

Blue Hawaii Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 74 Restaurants in Humacao
Price range: US$7 - US$49
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Order the special fried rice, that's the name of it!! It is delicious!!! Not salty like others with too much soy sauce. It can be ate alone, it has everything! Shrimp, chicken, beef, vegetables, and go on and on! I ordered when unexpected visit arrives along with an assortment of suchi which is always fresh with crispy vegetables and the sashimi is awesome! Always received compliments at home from my friends and family.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

A lot of food for an awesome price! Our waitress was the best! Great location in the plaza, which is walking distance to the Club Calla resort.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Like I said the food has always been good and when I say that I also mean that the quality of the meats they use are always good and that is important at a Chinese restaurant.The prices are steep, about what you would pay if you were eating in Manhattan.

1  Thank Lauren J
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I ordered two mojitos and got one....which was made out of lime aid and tasted horrible. I ordered the edamame which was over priced and over cooked. We ordered the sashimi platter and when it came there wasn't much fish as I expected nor did it look like it should have or explained what was what. I wouldn't recommend going here for sushi, but my mother had a shrimp fried rice that was delicious.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

This is your standard Chinese food spot. Not special and the prices are average. I got chicken friend rice for $10 and it last me for a dinner, lunch and snack. Portions were very large!