Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$129
Booking.comUS$129
PricelineUS$132
eDreamsUS$129
Orbitz.comUS$129
FindHotelUS$129
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2020

This could be a fabulous hotel. Sadly, it is best avoided. My husband and I decided to book a weekend in a jacuzzi suite. There was no hot water, and only one jet worked. I asked for a price adjustment, but did not get it.
The saddest part is that this property has been around since 1824. It could really be spectacular, but it is in shambles.
The worst part was that both my husband and I came down with a horrendous GI illness as soon as our 2 day stay was over. The pool is filthy, and they allow children with diapers to go in it. Only the bartender Lulu was worth a dang. This is a filthy, poorly managed hotel. My best advice? Avoid this place like the Plague!!!!!

Room tip: Stay away!! Or, at the least, do not pay extra for a jacuzzi "suite." Not a suite, and the jacuzzi did not work.
2  Thank GrandmaDonut
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean View.
Friendly staff and very nice restaurant.There is a lot of places to go like beach sided or in the central part of Puerto Rico.
Is very close from Aguadilla airport and is surrounded of many other interesting places to enjoy.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

Excellente outside facilities as pools, gacebos for berthdays, weddings, partys. Excellent ocean views.

Rooms need special attentions for fix the fascilities as bathroom, paint, entretaiments as TVs, need to change the furniture.

Employees, some need to be more professional on your welcome and admition process.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Mrcatpr
Reviewed 8 March 2020

The location of this hotel is amazing and beautiful. But the hotel itself needs to be completely gutted out and upgraded. We barely had light in our room and bathroom. Rooms are gross and smelled of mildew. We were here for a wedding.. so we had no choice but to stay here. I booked through Expedia and I asked for different room bc the pictures online doesn’t look at all like the actual rooms. I was completely grossed out and at first I was told to call Expedia to complain.. I’m not sure how that’s Expedia’s issue when you take pictures on your best room and give me the worst on the property. Would not recommend unless the upgrade and fix the mildew/mold issue.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Lillady02
Reviewed 16 January 2020

The hotel was decent and clean for an old hotel and the employees were super nice. We didn't expect construction and we there was no restaurant on site as shown on website. After the first day they moved me to another room further away from construction and it helped a lot until the jackhammers came out around 10:45am the next day. Beautiful views but, uncomfortable stay.

Date of stay: January 2020