Lowest prices for your stay
US$183
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$129
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
US$129
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
PricelineUS$187
eDreamsUS$183
FindHotelUS$129
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

I wanted to love this place. It has so much potential and I love supporting small business owners on the island. I didn't expect a 5 Star hotel but this is barely a 1-star. Let's begin with the pros.
PROS
Super friendly staff
Spectacular Ocean Views
Beautiful grounds
Nice balcony with ocean view

CONS
The bathroom is tiny and the ceiling was peeling. Hot water was inconsistent.
The ceiling in the room had black areas that looked like mold. I was afraid of breathing too deeply
You couldn't leave the balcony door open as there were no screens and bugs entered.
No Wifi in rooms and limited throughout common areas. Smart TV could not connect to Wifi.
No microwave or mini-fridge. In an area devoid of restaurants this is limiting and so you were forced to eat at their restaurant that doesn't open until 4:30pm.
The included breakfast was scrambled eggs, a piece of ham or sausage, maybe a piece of bread (it wasn't always available) coffee and Apple Jacks cereal ( no alternative available)
Dinner was low quality for the price and super salty. There were 3 of us and all our dishes were salty.
The pools need resurfacing.
The hot tub is not hot.

It seems the owners are relying on the view to attract visitors but that is not enough. There are dozens of nicer, cleaner and cheaper places to stay throughout the island that have the same spectacular views. Until this place has a major renovation I'll avoid it.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank attariba
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Hotel guajataca enjoys priveledged views of the Atlantic Ocean, and is a small hotel. However, it has limitations that the administration doesn’t seem particularly interested in resolving. For instance, the hotel rooms have spotty if any cell phone coverage, wi fi is only available in comunal areas. When asked for a different room that have access, they mentioned they could not and that I was stuck with my problem- albeit, when I made the reservations on Travelocity, it stated wi fi was available. Furthermore, we went to the restaurant and waited a good 45 minutes for our appetizers, mind you, only three tables were taken and one of those three had three people sitting. It’s unfortunate this place can’t provide better service and amenities given its location...

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 812edgarr
Reviewed 25 March 2021

We stay one night at a suite, the room was clean but the Jacuzzi was not, when the motor was activated it begins to throw dirty and stinky water so we didn't use it. We pay to much for one night with a dirty jacuzzi , Additional the crew of the hotel didnt sync the restaurant time, in the desk they said restaurant close at 9pm so you have to order before 8:30pm, but at restaurant they said it closes at 8pm so you have to order bay 7pm or 730pm.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank N1978FBrenec
Reviewed 2 November 2020

This could be a fabulous hotel. Sadly, it is best avoided. My husband and I decided to book a weekend in a jacuzzi suite. There was no hot water, and only one jet worked. I asked for a price adjustment, but did not get it.
The saddest part is that this property has been around since 1824. It could really be spectacular, but it is in shambles.
The worst part was that both my husband and I came down with a horrendous GI illness as soon as our 2 day stay was over. The pool is filthy, and they allow children with diapers to go in it. Only the bartender Lulu was worth a dang. This is a filthy, poorly managed hotel. My best advice? Avoid this place like the Plague!!!!!

Room tip: Stay away!! Or, at the least, do not pay extra for a jacuzzi "suite." Not a suite, and the jacuzzi did not work.
Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank GrandmaDonut
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean View.
Friendly staff and very nice restaurant.There is a lot of places to go like beach sided or in the central part of Puerto Rico.
Is very close from Aguadilla airport and is surrounded of many other interesting places to enjoy.

Date of stay: October 2020