“Fresh coffee”
Review of Coffee Cafe

Coffee Cafe
Description: Gourmet Coffees of Puerto Rico.
Description: Gourmet Coffees of Puerto Rico.
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Stopped yesterday for coffee around 3pm. Place is small but cozy. Service is good. Friendly staff. Prices are very reasonable, not expensive. Good for a quick stop. I did not have anything to eat, but I saw pastries and other quick bites on the menu board.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I visited this small place, yet filled with the real coffee aroma! I ordered a warmed corn muffin with a cup if latte coffee and I enjoyed every sip of the coffee and every bite of the muffin! Simple "merienda" yet so satisfying!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

One of the best coffee ever tried!!! This place is like somewhere in France. Good breakfast, delicious french toast you will feel as a family member of the staff.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I live on the other side of the island and periodically take trips out to the west. I recently discovered this café to have the best coffee I've ever tasted. And I'm a coffee snob

This is a really well-kept secret, but when you're in town, you should definitely try it.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We had a great time at the Coffee Cafe with the man Iram! He makes a great cup of coffee and amazing French toast! Really enjoyed every visit!