Casa Glebinias(Chacras de Coria)
US$135
Hotels.com
Lares De Chacras(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Posada El Encuentro(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$140
Hotel San Francisco(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$48
Posada Borravino(Chacras de Coria)
US$113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Casa La Galeana Hotel & Cavas(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$121
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Villa Los Sauces(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
Angelo di Caneva(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
Finca la Octavia(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
All reviewsher daughterrestful stayhome away from homebig gardenstayed longergrounds are beautifulother guestswine countrysarahpilgrimspatiobikepropertywarmthwineriesmendozaflowers
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We wanted to locate outside of Mendoza for some peace and quite after visiting Santiago Chile. Chacras de Coria seemed close to vineyards and maybe a side trip into the Andes. Boy did we make a great choice with Pilgrim’s Rest. Just a couple of kilometers south of the village center down Viamonte we turned down the gravel road of Longones. We were buzzed into their private compound and it was like another world. The grounds are beautifully maintained and abound with trees, flowers and birds. They have very friendly dogs that come to greet everyone. We sat on our patio several nights enjoying our Mendoza wines. Everyone on their staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful especially Alexis (sp). There are fridges and hotpots in each room. Beds are comfy. The breakfast is adequate. We did miss a chair in the room. The A.C. chills the room nicely. Did I mention the pool? It is a good size and was very clean when we visited. It is well worth it for location, staff and solitude.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Sara G, Propietario at Pilgrim's Rest, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you very much for your kindness, it was a pleasure to serve you and of course we appreciate your good comments about our beloved Pilgrim's rest.

We will be very happy to receive you when you wish to visit Mendoza again

Best regards

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The owner, Sara, gave us the warmest of welcomes when we arrived, setting the standard for the whole stay! We stayed for a week and loved every second. Clean, spacious rooms with ensuite. Beautiful, well taken care of and relaxing garden. Good location in Chacras de Coria, close to a small supermarket and about 2 km to beer gardens, small boutiques and center of Chacras de Coria. Owner Sara and her staff were very service minded and made us feel like part of the family :)

We would stay here again without a doubt!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

I am very happy that the peaceful and happy days passed, enjoying our beloved garden.
Our doors will always be open waiting for your next visit

warm greetings

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

What an absolute gem of a hotel! My mom and I traveled to Mendoza and liked the look of Chacras de Coria so we went with that area. After doing plenty of research, like I always do, it didn’t take long for me to decide on Pilgrim’s. I fell in love with the idea of having a pool as we’re both swimmers and the garden area with the Turkish style haram for guests to sit at in the shade is sublime. We immediately were greeted by the host and owner, Sara, we felt how warm she is right away.

Our room was great, pretty large with air conditioning if we needed it, and a shower and tiled stylishly bathroom with toiletries. We looked out at the garden, such a treat. The shaded patio area lined with comfy seating and lovely plants and flowers that Sara and her family have grown over the years is an oasis for the reader or the gazer at the garden. It’s so very peaceful.

There is not a restaurant on site for lunch or dinner but the included breakfast with the room was good and plenty and it’s served in an open window room looking at the garden. She offers fruit, fresh juice and coffee, eggs to be made to your liking, cereal, and modest pastries. If you need more than that (!!!), that’s on you.

How can I not mention Sara’s little dogs! They’re part of this great place, they put a smile on my face daily and are adorable.

This hotel is about a 30 minute walk into the town center of Chacras. If you want to quickly get around and prefer a car or bike, there are rental places. That didn’t bother us (or other guests) as you can take cabs organized by Sara or at times she is even kind enough to drive you into the town!

For the wine enthusiasts, Sara is also quite helpful at suggesting and even working with get various friends and contacts to organize wine tours and lunches so you can try local wines. It’s best to research and plan yourself but Sara can guide you.

I’m not sure that I’ll get back to Mendoza again as I’m from cold Boston and have other destinations to tackle, but if I did, I would for sure stay at Pilgrim’s Rest!

Sara, feel free to use any of my photos on the website if you’d like some new pics.

Laura

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Laura
I can not stop thanking the comments on our house, it was a pleasure to receive them and I thank you for your words of praise about me and especially for this beloved place.
I hope you have the opportunity to return to Mendoza, it would be a pleasure to receive them at the time you have
Affectionately

Reviewed 10 November 2017

A huge welcome hug from Sara when we arrived. Beautiful and tranquil gardens with lots of outdoor seating areas surrounded by vines, roses and lavender.
This is a very boutique hotel with a homely atmosphere which is a welcome, restful place to stay.
I would highly recommend it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Sara G, Propietario at Pilgrim's Rest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

I am very happy to have shared with you these days and happy because they have been comfortable and in family

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Hotel has a wonderful garden in a beautiful neighborhood with plenty of great wineries within a few minutes drive. It is also a great place to start a walk towards city center. Friendly staff made us truly feel at home.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sara G, Propietario at Pilgrim's Rest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you very much for your comments, it was a great pleasure to attend to them and to feel part of our beloved town, Chacras de Coria. Enjoying the beautiful wineries that are the pride of Lujan and the heritage of Mendoza