“Little Gold Mine”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Generally visit this venue 6 times during the summer and its always very good, not a vast menu but a good one with a few decent wines available. Tucked away behind the main pedestrian street of Lefkas its well worth finding such a shame for some of us that its closed during the winter !

2  Thank ronasos

Reviewed 8 November 2017

It is nearly three months now since the night we visited this restaurant, but I still have a satisfied smile on my face when I think of paella for two at Ef Zin.

1  Thank Greekface2
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

After staying in Lefkada Town for 2 weeks we ate in all of the top 6 TripAdvisor rated restaurants and this was our favourite, we even cancelled our table in the #1 rated restaurant on out last evening to go here instead.

The food was seriously tasty and the menu included quite a few dishes I'd not seen in Greece before.

Definitely worth searching the back-streets for and waiting for a table if necessary, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank JimBSE
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We went there through a recommendation and we weren’t disappointed. Place is simple, food is tasty.
I ordered the trio starter (tzaziki, eggplant dip and kind of feta cheese) and the 2 first were very good. The third (kind of creamy feta) was a bit too salty for me. I ordered a risotto as main and altough it was not really a risotto (was regular rice), the taste was very good.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We visited on the back of a couple of recommendations and this little place did not disappoint. The food was fresh and the staff very friendly and helpful. The best Cajun tuna I had during our fortnight holiday.