Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$201
View deal
Free cancellation until 23/06/21
Hotels.com
eDreams
Priceline
All reviews the pub an excellent selection ensuite room excellent lunch comfortable rooms sunday lunch beers including lovely food beef three nights claudia precautions gins ales chichester starters duvet
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friends asked us to join them as they were able to book a Saturday evening table for 6 when we were allowed to get together for a meal outside under the rule of 6. I understood that the food was good but until I ate there I had no idea how good. I was expecting decent pub grub but the meal was a level up from that. Between the 6 of us we tried at least 4 from each course of the menu and we were all delighted with our choices of state and main course. Probably led by greed rather than hunger most of us had desserts too. If there was any disappointment it was with this course. They all looked fantastic but mostly seemed quite sweet for our taste, However overall we had a fantastic evening. Great food, great atmosphere and great staff.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank car0T
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We went to the Horse and Groom last week friends and found a real gem!! The food was exceptional with a fantastic team to help make you feel welcome. Great drinks and a wonderful covid secure atmosphere in a beautiful warm marquee in front of the pub. The chef is truly talented with every dish rising well above normal pub fare. We will be back!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

On our quest to find the perfect Sunday roast we come across this absolute treasure trove.
Fantastic atmosphere, the staff that served us today were brilliant, welcoming and attentive,
Nick
My wife chose the Sunday Roast and i went for the homemade pie. Both meals were cooked to perfection!
We thoroughly enjoyed our time at The Horse And Groom and we will definetly be visiting again.
Gets very busy at the weekends so booking is recommended.

The entire pub and the toilets were immaculately clean.

Service and Food was 10/10.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank George P
Reviewed 1 May 2021

My three friends and I tried to get a little normality back last night when we met for dinner at The Horse & Groom. The outside covered seating area was very well laid out, with each table having its own heater. The food was beautifully cooked and presented. The whole experience was rounded off by the fabulous Zeni, who was very attentive and very funny. I'll definitely be going back and would recommend this place to anyone looking to have a wonderful evening out.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Wendy w
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

Our second stay at The Horse and Groom this year. Lovely rooms, gorgeous food and fantastic service. The team are doing a great job to keep everyone safe in COVID-19. I just wish we lived closer so that we could go more often!

Date of stay: December 2020