Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$203
Booking.comUS$203
TravelocityUS$203
PricelineUS$203
Orbitz.comUS$203
CheapTicketsUS$203
All reviews horse riding infinity pool wheel drive continental stuff hotel parking steep climb guest service manager glass bottles villa rooms mr sachin beautiful property nature walk surely coming back ample space to walk jim corbett free of cost serene environment
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

I travelled from Delhi to Corbett for the first time to celebrate my birthday. Its tough to put together in words my extraordinary experience of staying at the Lebua.
The ambience, the staff, the hospitality, the food, the services… everything is on point. I had my stay planned at other properties but I ended up extending my stay here instead.
Team put in extra efforts to make my birthday special by arranging a candle lit dinner and a tea on the machan.
Speacial mention to Tanya, Pankaj, Harish , Harish 2 and every single staff I met.
Highly highly recommend the property :)

Kudos to you guys for making me live my best 3 days.
Love!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rishh78
Reviewed 10 August 2021

August is not the right time to visit Corbett for those who want to see animals. After an year and half of lockdown and self isolation, we needed a break. So we decided to drive down to Corbett for a quiet break. Lebua turned out to be a perfect destination. Tucked inside the deep forest, this was an out-of-the world location. We were there for 4 days and enjoyed our stay thoroughly, every bit. Very nice, efficient and friendly staff was a high point of the stay. Good and a variety of food was another. The review would be incomplete if I do not mention about Kanchan Nath Goswami, the naturalist. Nature walk with him was a treat (it is actually a treck. So if you are not physically active, it is not recommended). Also a birding trip within the property is highly recommended (for all). Thank you Lebua for a wonderful time we had.

Room tip: Ground floor of cottages
1  Thank BillyChatterjee
Reviewed 7 August 2021

From the moment I walked in I fell in the love with the place. Cycling, trecking, swimming, cricket, basketball, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, foosball, carrom, mini movie theatre - there's nothing Lebua can't offer.

The resort stands out for the beautiful animals, scenic views and a great staff. MINI, TITLIE, PEPPER AND SALT (dogs) are the showstoppers. I specially woke up each day at 5 am to watch them play, believe me it was worth it. The majestic horses will surely make your heads turn. All the animals on the property are showered with love and are well behaved.

Bunch of wonderful people working together - that's exactly what the staff of Lebua is. Each and every member of the staff is super cooperative. Tanya and team with a positive vibe surely make Lebua a must visit.

Just came back and trying to figure out a plan to visit again - that's how good the place is. LOVED IT!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mehar59
Reviewed 6 August 2021

It was our first trip to Jim Corbett Park and was quite an instantaneous one. We booked a Suite directly through Lebua Resorts website just 2 days prior to travel. Credit card was not charged at the time of reservation but just the details taken. Next Day, i got the call from the Resort providing me insight on the existing Covid rules and regulations. The details were sent on the Whatsapp as well. They required either of the negative RT PCR or Negative Rapid Antigen test or Full Vaccination certificate. A link for registering for a government's ePass was also shared.

It was a Road Trip from Delhi to Jim Corbett. The roads were very good for most of the part, with an exception of Flyover constructions going on at two locations. The last 55 km or so was a Single-lane drive. Due to monsoon season I had apprehension in taking a Sedan, but there weren't any issues and we had a smooth drive all the way to the Lebua Parking. The dedicated, well guarded car-parking is around 3 km before the resort. Lebua Resort's own 4x4 SUV would then take you along with your luggage to the resort. It was an off-roading drive, a little bumpy, but that's what one anticipate when moving into a forest.

Lebua Corbett Resort is in the Heart of the Forest, surrounded by Lush green and densely wooded area. Far away Mountain-ranges in the backdrop provides a beautiful scenery, right from your porch. The property, has basically Villas and categorised as Standard Villas, Premium Villas , Suite Villas and Residences.
We were greeted with exceptionally courteous staff and their Guest Service Manager - Ms Tanya, who upgraded us from Suite to Residence. It was really a very pleasant surprise. Ms Tanya escorted us all the way from Reception to our Residence, during which time she briefed us regarding the facilities within the resort and the various activities and excursions they undertake. These includes Morning Walks through the forest, Horse riding, Jungle safari, Sight-seeing tour etc.

Residences have a much larger area and a separate Living Room and Bedroom. A pond right in front of our residence with mountains and lush greenery all around gave us the feeling of living in the lap of nature.

Soon upon our arrival, we went for the High-tea. Tea/Coffee served with Cookies, cakes and freshly baked veg-puffs were thoroughly rejuvenating after a six hour long drive.

Each of the buffet meals were well prepared and soul-satisfying. The buffet spread was adequate, however, there is a room for improvement.

The entire staff was well trained and very courteous. We booked a Jeep through the resort for a sight-seeing tour. Both the driver and the tour guide Mr. Kanchan were very helpful and assisted us well, which made the trip a very memorable one.

Room tip: For a family or several couples, you may want to request for adjacent villas.
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Mohit M
Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Visited the resort on a weekday on 3rd of Aug 2021. After staying in a lockdown for months this stay was an exciting experience. The location of resort is in itself a treat to the eyes. On a hill top ,surrounded by the jungle , comfortable rooms, friendly and cordial staff(a special mention to the Guest relationship manager Ms. Tanya Lynn Tully), exciting activities planned by the resort, a picnic nearby the river , the dogs , horses, ducks, nature walk, sighting of the animals,food, everything was amazing. The place is a must visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family