Except for luxury, this resort has it all: good tasting food (which is an exception for all-invlusive hotels), lots of swimming pools, all possible watersports, incedible long beach, divecenter, kidsclub, spa...
I think this hotel is perfect for family holiday with kids. Congratulations to the organisation of this resort because everything goes smooth.
- we defenately paid too much for our room (200€/night)
- reception staff is unfriendly and incompetent
- is not a real all-inclusive: activities and most drinks and bars are payable
- they charge 15€ per towel you use!!!
- it is a FUN resort, real holiday club resort but not a luxurious resort
- the food is delicious
- event though there where about 2000 guests we never had the feeling that it was crowded, not even in the buffet restaurant
- activities-wise, there is everything, everything is good and prices are ok (spa:good and cheap, watersports: top of the line gear, divecenter: very good)
- you really feel on holiday here
- manager really goes out of her way to make everybody happy
To resume, when we have teenage kids we will defenately returnMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking