US$95
Hotel Osam(Supetar)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsall inclusive packagevilla mariaanimation teamtime shareholiday clubsee you next yearwater aerobicsalcoholic beveragesalways felt safekids clublots of swimming poolsmini golfgreat for familiesspecial thanksrelaxing placetakes minuteson tap
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Spent a week with my two daughters and two grand daughters. Very nice double rooms, spotless cleaned and new towels every day. We were all inclusive - nice selection of different meals and a special children's corner. Lovely Lollo and Bernie visited our breakfast everyday hugging the kids. Many pool areas, one with three pools for kids - awesome! Just beside that area there is a ice cream bar with many delicious flavours in a cup or a cone.
A few things were less good: We rented towels and they were very expensive, 20 Euro each - at return we had 5 Euro back. The key to the room were actually a (one) key in a fabric bag. Not so handy, especially as we were two adults in our room and not always going the same places. Also the safety box used a key (although it had code funciton) - so there were two keys to handle. Some things were to be payed in Euro or card and some things only in Kuna. There were only two pool bars were you could get water, alcoholic beverages and coffee and only one of them served snacks in the afternoon. I recommend to buy a tray or something like that to carry the drinks back to the pool (if it is allowed).
Over all it was a lovely holiday trip and I can absolutely recommend the hotel and Croatia!

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I've never actually stayed anywhere quite like this before, so I'm finding it a little tricky to rate.

Personally, I loved my modern, airy and comfortable room. I found the food on half board to be perfectly acceptable. And there is plenty of beach and a choice of pools to make use of.

However, I didn't like the 'manufactured resort' feel to the place, the sprawling design, or the crowded nature of the public facilities (even in early May!) Personally, if I return to Brac I'd be looking for somewhere more intimate and with more character and genuine island atmosphere, and probably in the Bol area rather than Supetar.

I imagine that it's a little like a less upmarket Club Med. But, if you are looking for a good value resort with all manner of activities and facilities laid on, it might well work for you.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank deeboy
Reviewed 1 July 2018

This resort is BIG & slightly disorientating - yes it is different to your everyday average hotel, however the food, staff, accommodation & activities are excellent. Just wanted less guests & more quiet spaces.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank STUMPYELLA
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear STUMPYELLA,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort. We are glad to know that you like the accommodation, our staff as well as the food we offer at our restaurants. We treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and we will take your comments into account to continually improve the quality of our services. It was our greatest pleasure to have been able to serve you here and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Beautiful location ,only a 20 minute walk to the nearest lovely little town of Supetar. Really worth the walk. There are several hotels on site and quite a lot of activities. We chose Archery which we thoroughly enjoyed and had excellent instruction. We were on an all inclusive option ,with buffet food which was very good. Everything very clean and lovely staff. I would love to go back one day.

Room Tip: Our room was at the back overlooking an olive grove. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rome33
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Rome33,

Thank you for taking the time to write these words about your stay at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort. We surround the stay of our guests with all our attention and all the team here aim to create an atmosphere and feeling of home and relaxation, so to read your review is such rewarding feedback for us. It has been an absolute pleasure to have you stay with us and I do hope I can personally welcome you back in the near future.

Greetings from Supetar!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I had a week at this hotel resort with Saga staying at the hotel Kactus. Very impressed with the way the hotel was designed to suit all types of clients. Very spread out with lots of nooks and crannies so could easily hide away if you need peace and quiet. I personally loved the walks from the hotel. Close to the beach with nice scenic walks. I could snorkel from this beach. Unfortunately the front is not part of the hotel but still easily assessable. There are several pools and children had their own areas to use. I went to an Aqua class one morning which was fun. I was all inclusive which was very easy. Loved the restaurant and good quality buffet style food. Loved the variety of salads. I also loved the outside eating area which I used most days. You had the choice of eating inside in a nice restaurant but using the same buffet. Waiters were on hand and I looked forward to meal times. I am not keen on dressing up and at this particular hotel I had that choice and felt very relaxed and comfortable.
My room was comfortable on the ground floor. Some people thought it old fashioned as had keys not cards and had to pay extra for safe with a key. I could get free internet assess at the lounge. People who want the internet in their rooms have to pay. This didn’t bother me. Maid service very good and they were charging my sheets daily.
Lots to do in the evening if that is what you want. My Saga group had their own entertainment but I dipped in and out of that. I loved the evenings walking into the town of Supetar. Lovely little Marina town with nice atmosphere. I always felt safe and no problem exploring on my own. The ferries leave from here and one day I had a day in Split. The ferry takes about 40 minutes and you buy your tickets close by. Great day out and so easy from the resort.
I would definitely use this hotel again.
Some folk complained about the quality of the all inclusive drinks. I found it ok but not a ‘drinker’
I think if you are like me and like to explore , not bothered about being on the internet,but want a nice resort at with comfort and lovely food this for you. I forget to say the Wellness centre is lovely too. Only used it when weather bad one day.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank Angie1948

Dear Angie1948,

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind words following your recent stay with us at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the location of the resort. We are truly lucky to be in a wonderful part of Supetar. It is especially lovely to know that you liked the accommodation and the setting. Thank you for choosing us for your holiday destination, we can’t wait to welcome you back again soon.

My kindest regards,