All reviews limited storage space hot drinks and juice train and bus station basic base budget hotel opened the window disneyland paris free wifi city tax croissants walking distance every morning short stay rooms are small beds were comfortable stayed here for nights minute walk
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I’ll stick with my usual bullet point review style.

This is all based on room 524 which is the top floor and faces the RER train tracks.

Good points
- Room is small and clean
- Reception quick and friendly

Bad points
- Air Conditioning doesn’t work regardless of setting
- No hand towels, only 1 bath towel per person plus 1 floor towel
- Shower pulses from set temperature to scalding hot
- Garment hanger/pole has been ripped off and not replaced. There is nowhere else to hang clothes
- You are required to leave ID to get a hairdryer from reception
- Pillows on the European king sized bed are small, you get 1 each
- Toilet flush face plate fell off when pressed
- Vending machine broken and no other facilities for tea coffee outside of breakfast service

The room and hotel seem relatively recently decorated and in reasonable order. Unfortunately the few things mentioned above really let it down.

I would recommend Ibis budget over B&B hotels. I assume they are in direct competition.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff. VERY convenient rail connection (but not noisy), value-for-money breakfast (and that from a Scotsmen!), 16 min drive from EuroDisney, clean, quiet, very secure parking available. AirCon not that great.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Stephen M
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

A very nice and quiet hotel, good location close to the dysneyland paris. There is a parking space available for clients and the rooms are very clean. The breakfast was lovely as well. The staff is efficient and friendly.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I picked this hotel based on its proximity to the RER line and easy links to CDG airport and DLP. Our flight was delayed by 2 hours so I messaged the hotel as on a previous trip to Paris we'd been treated as a no-show when we were delayed and our room was given to someone else.

Reception staff friendly and check in easy. Really liked the unique key code to enter the room.

Room was small but adequate for a short stay and the beds were comfy. No sound from adjoining rooms and very little noise from outside when we opened the window. The bathroom was small but clean and the shower was good although the towels have seen better days - but for what we paid I can live with a scratchy towel!

Not sure how easy it'd be to find the hotel in the dark but we'd missed the last public transport so had to get an uber (35eu) which drove past the station and we noticed a set of stairs so the next morning we knew to turn left as we came out of the hotel and go up the stairs. Don't worry if you've got luggage there are disabled ramps and a lift to get to the road level.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2018

The hotel is ideally located near Torcy RER station, only 2 stops from Disneyland (my primary destination).
It has free outside parking.
It was the first time o stayed in a B&B and I found it very similar with Ibis, in terms of room structure and amenities.
Like usually in France the breakfast was poor.
However the biggest issue was that the hotel is quite big but the breakfast room is very small. This is why every morning the area was crowded, the tables became dirty and the main dish (omelette with ham) was almost always over, so you should wait 10-15 minutes for a new charge...
I liked the soundproofing. even if I saw the train by the window, the room was very quiet.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family