Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2017

BEWARE - Arrived at this hotel late afternoon in August. We phoned the hotel to ask where the free parking (as advertised) was and had the phone put down twice. After finding the nearest parking space almost 1Km away, I walked to the hotel to explain how it was not possible to carry our luggage this far. To get to the hotel I had to walk down a large incline to the beach front. No mention in the advert that you needed to be an experienced climber. On arrival I found the public shower next to the entrance and the "Private Beach" advertised had around 100 people on it. Considering there are only five rooms that is an awful amount of people per room !!! Having discussed the matter with the "receptionist" I was assured after some discussion that no charges would be made as I wanted to cancel the booking. A few days later a 145 euro charge appeared even though on booking.com it showed 108 euro. I am afraid if you stay here with anything more than hand luggage its a non starter. I have never had any problems with booking.com before, but clearly this hotel misleads its potential customers and then charges them. Shame on them.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We have been on vacation to Sanary sur Mer for two years and visited several restaurants in the area. Strange this restaurant does not have a higher score.
It is located on the Plage de Portissol witch gives nice sunsets.
The restaurant has a relaxed shabby chic style.
They serve delicious good looking dishes. Starters, main courses and desserts. Mainly fish. Gourmet cooking with good value for money.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Geimans
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I booked the hotel for 2 nights in May over booking.com, fully confirmed, everything fine. A week later the hotel send me a request to cancel the booking from my side - without any reasons. I didnt response as the booking was fully confirmed. Then the hotel contacted me directly as they were overbooked and they asked me again to cancel the booking. Very unprofessional!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 6 January 2017

The Hotel was closed: no reception, none at our arrival. We took the key of the room at the restaurant near by, as written in a faded papernotice on the closed door. None gave us any information or asked for documents.

Wi-Fi didn't work, there was no way to control the heating and there were no outdoor lights in the evening. The guest book said the breakfast would have been served in the morning starting from 8:30am, but at 9 o'clock everything was still closed.

We paid a double room rate for one night in advance (with breakfast...) but we didn't received any service. Is "Le Petit Monde" supposed to be a hotel?!?!?

This is shame and when we complained and asked for a refund by mail, we received a very rough and unpleasant answer and no apologies from the Direction.

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank Pojega-2009
Reviewed 22 July 2016

My husband and I really loved it here. The views were amazing and the room lovely and spacious, clean and the décor was really fun. The staff who checked us in were really friendly. It's a very calm place to stay as only a few rooms. We spent a couple of hours sunbathing on the terrace right out side the room. The breakfast was delicious which we ate on the terrace next to the beach. The only problem was the time of year we went it was quite windy but that's obviously not the fault of the hotel!

Date of stay: June 2016