All reviews rooms are large front desk staff very nice hotel price range horse meat deluxe room villa palace car drive grounds space hill wow wing moment setting
Reviewed 11 September 2017

From the moment we entered this place all we could say was: wow! The entire villa that looks more like a palace is impressive from the moment you drive into the property. Rooms are gigantic, hardwood floors, classic details, antique furtniture and a bathroom with good quality bath/shower etc. Breakfast is wonderful even for vegans! We actually didn't want to leave the building and just hybernate in our room. Will defintely come back here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kellisabeth
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Villa Fenaroli was a very welcoming place that had a large selection of food for both breakfast and dinner. Which was good price along with the rooms. When I was there I also attended a wedding that was well put together and looked very professional. The food in the hall was of high quality and was served frequently. I highly recommend this place!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If you like the classic style this the place to go.

The hotel is huge, staff is friendly and there is a big parking in front of the hotel free of charge.
The hotel has been refurbished in and since then always the same as it's not aging any more. It is old. First mentioned was the house in history books in 1581.

Today the hotel has a focus on conferences and marriages.

A car is compulsary as you are in the middle of nowhere.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

What a view!, what a hotel!, what a service!
This place is amazing, is a real palace where you feel like a king.
Rooms are super spacious and comfortable. Bathrooms totally remodeled up to date. Staff is helpful and very nice. Breakfast is delicious and complete. Don't miss the opportunity to stay in this hotel. Totally worth it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Arrival and check in was seamless. Staff speaks English well enough. Enjoyed a set sort of upscale value meal at the hotel restaurant. There is a large selection available, but the set menu narrows it down for you a bit if your not up to deep diving the menu. I went with the Boar Pasta and the Horse. I like to at least give cultural dishes a chance. The horse is pretty much what it says, a big plate of horse meat! Thin sliced and very rare, it is kind of a tangy meat. It is not bad, and I think they prepare it very well in the classic fashion. Just wanted to let you know what you are getting. The Boar Pasta is a bit more tame, and delicious! I also recommend the Broccoli and cheese soup. I explored around the grounds a bit, and the hotel is quite beautiful There was a wedding the night I stayed, and I enjoyed chatting with a few of the guests. As an American, I would say the 'American Bar' is a work in progress, they did not know what an Old Fashioned is... However, I think they have an excellent selection if you just want your whiskey/Bourbon neat or on the rocks. The Campari Spritz is, of course, quite good. I can tell you that the staff is a bit timid in going out side the box on Customer Service, but if you get a manager, they will go above and beyond. I had a special request, and initially I encountered some resistance, but the manager on day shift completely solved my problem! I was very please with my stay, would stay again, and would recommend this hotel very highly, particularly for the price range! Oh, the breakfast is quite impressive for an included amenity. Don't miss it!

Room Tip: The views are not stunning, but overlooking the courtyard and the large fields is pleasant. I think the big windows require an upgrade.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple