Relais Poggio Borgoni(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)(Great Value!)
US$190
Villa Il Fedino(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)(Great Value!)
US$153
La Fonte del Machiavelli(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$110
US$106
Orbitz.com
B&B Art(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 19/07
US$91
US$85
Tenuta Il Corno(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$148
Castello di Gabbiano(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)
US$290
B&B Le Dimore Mezza Costa(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)(Great Value!)
US$104
Villa Mangiacane(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)
US$413
US$371
Travelocity
Agriturismo Fonte de' Medici(Montefiridolfi)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
All reviewssan cascianovino veritasoutdoor restauranthotel restaurantchianti areaamazing placenice sizespecial thanksbase to explorebeautiful locationour honeymoonsmall townreception staffwonderful staypastarooms are niceswimming pool
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful place to not only stay at but also eat at. My partner and I took my aunt and uncle on a short trip because they had always wanted to visit Tuscany.
The hotel is in the middle of vineyards set in beautiful countryside with stunning views all around you.
All of the staff were fabulous from the reception staff to the restaurant staff to the cleaners and the maintenance staff, everyone of them were friendly and always spoke regardless of any language barriers.
I would also highly recommend the restaurant whether you are staying at the hotel or passing through, the service was excellent and the food was fabulous with a real Tuscan feel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Beasojb21
Reviewed 3 March 2018

A beautiful and cozy hotel close to Florence yet nestled in the gorgeous Tuscan countryside. Nice rooms and good breakfast. The dinner outside in the huge patio was really great, with the scenery and the good food. You could borrow a bike and ride it to San Cansciano to have lunch or to do some shopping. The pool was also great and it was nice to relax by it and enjoy a drink and snacks there. Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ireninha1
villaibarronci, Responsabile reception at Villa I Barronci, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you for this amazing review!

We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Staff and villa were excellent. So was the food. Relaxing but interesting. Handy location. Everything was first rate. We were in one of the out buildings which was divine. Room opened up onto lawn from which we had this magnificent view of the hills of Tuscany.

Room Tip: We had a room in one of the outer buildings which was excellent.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 4Canadians
Gemma M, Responsabile reception at Villa I Barronci, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

We are really glad you enjoyed so much your stay, we hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I just spent 3 days at this wonderful Villa. The staff was professional and very warm. The villa is picturesque and comfortable. The food was excellent, as were the accomodations. And the view was fantastic both day and night. It was the perfect vacation spot.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Giulia V, Receptionist at Villa I Barronci, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear crimsonmum,

Thank you very much for our lovely words on all the different aspects of your stay at Villa I Barronci, we're really glad you enjoyed it so much. We hope you'll come back soon again!

Kindest Regards,
Giulia Vannucci

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I've been to Tuscany many times and the Villa I Barronci is perhaps the nicest hotel I've had the pleasure to stay. I was there with my wife and 3-year old and the two bedroom suite was lovely with beautiful views from every window. The property is lovely and quiet and the swimming pool was a wonderful respite from the late summer heat. We ate one night in their restaurant and it was the best meal of the trip. Not only was the service great and very welcoming but the pici with pork ragout and the bistecca alla Fiorentina was as good as it gets.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
villaibarronci, Receptionist at Villa I Barronci, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear gopicturesny,

Thank you for your lovely words, it's really rewarding for us to read them. We're glad you had such a nice stay and that you've enjoyed our swimming pool.

We hope you'll be back really soon!

Kindest Regards,