“Great restaurant for Asian food”
Review of Bamboo Garden

Bamboo Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tel: 282 483 083 its opposite the Casino in Praia Da Rocha
Reviewed 22 April 2016

The Bamboo Garden is one of my favourite chinese restaurants in Praia Da Rocha. It's a real treat to enter this luxurious place and be treated like special people. The food is on a par with the wonderful atmosphere and when you have dined here, you know you have spent your money well.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Ate here on an out of season Saturday evening. There were a lot of customers, including Portuguese people. I had lemon chicken for the first time, and really enjoyed it. The sevice was good. There is a great atmosphere and the chairs are comfortable too.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

The food was so good we visited twice in a week even though chineese food isn't a particular favourite. The food, beer and wine were also very, very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

EXCELLENT in this restaurant!
As a traveller all over Europe, I like more and more Chinese restaurants, my favourite Chinese Indonesian restaurant was during 30 years Bali at The Hague, but now it is gone. Anyhow the Bamboo Garden is really a delicate pleasure for a high level meal, during many years. Yes I can give some comment, but as always: who is perfect!....and prices: In my opinion low!
Crew and many guests off s/y WET GADGET

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

If your looking for a great dinner look no more this is the place to go.
Wonderful staff! The food was excellent and well worth the value! I will most definitely return.

I recommend getting the chicken soup ( best chicken soup I have ever had ). I had the spicy beef ( also amazing). My girlfriend had the sizzling chicken ( which she loved).

Not your average Chinese restaurant, they go above and beyond to make sure you have an enjoyable meal.