“Lovely food ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tel: 282 483 083 its opposite the Casino in Praia Da Rocha
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Nice little restaurant, good service and good food! We ended up eating here twice in one week. The food is good value and get large portions, as a rough idea we got a large beer, large coke, 2 portions of satay chicken, egg fried rice, chicken fried rice and crispy chicken all for under €30 it was lovely but struggled to eat it all as there was so much of it!

1  Thank Markcox93

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Only had take-away food, so can't comment on the service - all though, whilst waiting for the food, they were fantastic with my toddler! Took the food home, and it wasn't get great.. I know the Portuguese have different ideas of Chinese than the English - but even the worst ones in our home-town are better than that!

1  Thank fantabbydoby
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Excellent family restaurant which we thought we give a try as 1st nite on hols. Glad we did as excellent quick service as only another party of 4 and another 2 couples in ! Returned twice & was never disappointed! This restaurant should be full every night due it's friendliness & outstanding food! Nice little gestures of hot hand towels & Chinese liquor after meal, enjoy speaking & spending time with you, without being intrusive! Definitely be back ! Wish I could uproot them to my local village in Scotland !

1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We visited this restaurant twice during our weeks stay, this is really unusual for us as normally I would rather try different places and also my mum doesn't really like Chinese food. Both visits were great, the food was delicious and the staff were lovely and friendly. Highly recommend going here. We had the spring rolls, chicken satay, chicken curry & lemon chicken with fried rice, beer and coffees to finish. Our bill was incredibly cheap for what we had, great value for money.

2  Thank Lynne0481
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch. I had deep fry sweet&sour chicken. It was coated in sugar, too sweet with carrots& cougettes. Very strange. My hubby had Singapore fried noodles. It was ok.
So different than in UK.
Attentive stuff.
Reasonable price.
Been, seen, ate, won't return.

1  Thank mmiller2016