StayForLong
All reviews yoga retreat crowded city surf lessons other guests perfect mix peaceful place happy place make you feel at home common areas rental car super friendly staff the perfect spot whole week amazing experience good vibes stayed longer francesca
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

I stayed at Moka for a full week and it exceeded my expectations, lovely place and people.
The house provides good breakfasts and dinners (mostly vegetarian Italian food). Yoga classes are available in the mornings and evenings, everyday a different style with various teachers. Classes are held in a beautiful location. The surf classes/experience is very well organised, with a van picking you up and bringing you back. The house also offer free rent of mountain bikes, which is a great addition. Lastly, the rooms and toilet were very clean everyday. If I could give 6 stars I would. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 28 July 2021

We had a 5-nights stay at this beautiful surf house. Flawlessly organised surf school appointments, pick up from and to airport, bikes to use for free, super clean rooms and very friendly, international staff made our stay wonderfully relaxed. We took several trips to the beaches nearby with the bikes and even rode to Ericeira without a problem. The vegetarian meals were quite new to us, but very delicious, especially the breakfast was great. We can`t wait to revisit Moka!

Reviewed 28 July 2021

We had a great 5-nights stay at Francesca‘s place. Everything is organised smoothly (surf school, airport transport, bikes for free to explore the surroundings, meals), which gives you the freedom to relax and enjoy your vacation to the fullest. The staff is international, speaks English, Italian, Portuguese and other languages and is very helpful with additional questions or last minute requests. The place itself is beautiful with common & relaxing areas, well sized bed rooms and clean bathrooms and last but not least the vicinity to two beautiful beaches. We can‘t wait to go to Moka again!

Reviewed 22 July 2021

Really good yoga teachers (Christine, Dorotea and Federico), nice accommodation (I had a single room). I liked the vegetarian food with wide choices. Excellent breakfast. Moka house is 20 minutes by foot from the nearest beach.

Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

Fantastic experience, thanks to the team, staff and great people I met along the way.
Accomodation: beautiful two floors villa, Nice common areas to meet chilled and lovely people.
Food (breakfast and dinner): very good and plenty, real treat allowing me to discover more of the vegetarian cuisine.
Staff : very friendly anw welcoming - great communication even before coming.
Teachers : terrific, both in yoga (loved the diversité of classes and special thanks to Federico) adapting to all levels; as well as surf - feeling always safe even for the rookie that I still am.
I ll be back!