All reviewsmy friendrooms were clean and tidyenjoyed my stayair conwould definitely stay here againmikiibizacleaners
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

+++++ I have stayed at Hostal Marino 3 times now and I can't fault it, really good location nice pool area. Good atmosphere always a friendly service and happy to help you out not far walk from main strip +++++

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Myself and another friend stayed here last week for 3 nights. I could not recommend it higher. The service is outstanding, the owner Miki goes out of his way to help you and will assist in whatever you need. The room was very clean and the beds incredibly comfy. We had a balcony facing the front street. The breakfast was great and plenty of room to sit around the pool. It is walking distance from everywhere in Sant Antoni. I will be booking again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel, the staff are very helpful. They helped my daughter and her friend out with accommodation etc. when they where stranded in Ibiza and still had a week to go. I would recommend this hotel to almost anyone if they are looking for cheap accommodation.
Rooms have air conditioning
Balcony - no good views
Rooms - not great, small, cleaned everyday
Breakfast - okay
Staff - lovely
Pool - great, can always get a lounger
Location - 15 min walk to west end (strip)

Would recommend if on a budget.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and my friend had no where to stay in Ibiza, as our hotel wasn't what we where expecting. So after hours and hours of hunting for a hotel for the week, we finally found hotel marino, Mikey (the owner) was amazing with us, he helped us find somewhere to stay on the last night as here was fully booked, he offered us free water etc.
The room was cleaned every morning, fresh towels everyday and fresh bedding if wanted everyday. The cleaners where lovely, they don't speak any English. The bar staff neither speak English as well, as this hotel is filled with mostly Spanish holiday makers but that didn't put us off, as everyone is friendly. The bar prices and reasonable and the pool and bar is open to the public, it's not very busy. This hotel offers 20 rooms some modern some not, but I would recommend marino to anyone who's looking for cheap accommodation. Hope this helped

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend were stranded in ibiza after being evicted from our hotel as we were 'to noisy' but really they had double booked the rooms. I cannot thank the manager mikki and his wife enough for all their help on providing us with a room and sorting out anothet accomadation for us on the day that hostal marino was fully booked, i dont even know why it is known as hostal as it is better than most 4 star hotels out there! The double room we had was quite small but was cleaned every morning (fresh towels, bedsheets, mopped) more than what cleaners would do anywhere else! Mikki and his wife are excellent at their job and always make their customers feel at ease and do all they can to do this! Would tottally reccommend if you are looking for a nice room nice atmosphere away from the party area in ibiza!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends