Marina Playa Hotel & Apartments(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$234
Alua Hawaii Ibiza(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$258
US$250
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$334/night.

Apartahotel Central City(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
Book now, pay at stay
  • Pool
THB Ocean Beach(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$375
US$309
  • Pool
Apartahotel Del Mar(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$176
US$171
  • Pool
Apartahotel La Sirena(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$169
US$164
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Aparthotel Reco des Sol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$197
US$177
Amistat Island Hostel Ibiza(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$182
  • Pool
Agroturismo Sa Talaia(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$406
US$378
All reviewsaxel beachgay hotelcoffee podsbeautiful hotelsunset suitepartial sea viewpool areaviews of san antonioextremely helpful and kindfantastic apartmentfull size fridgesmall private beachmin driveroom service isaffordable hotelapartment buildingeverything you could possibly need
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing time. Great view. Food and drinks fairly price. Very helpful receptionist called Marina, always greeted my wife and i with a smile and aided us in all the standard holiday questions... "wheres this?.... where can we do this?...Wheres nices for this?"
Rooms clean and maintained by the cleaners throughout the week. Highly recommend this hotel for couples looking to see the beautiful side of ibiza which many british fail to see. Will defo book this hotel again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bengo J
Aleix N, Director General at AxelBeach Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Bengo J,

We are happy to hear your opinion about our hotel, services provided, facilities and location. I am glad to know you have had a good Axel Experience, this is one of our main goals to all our guests.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

all the staff are so friendly, they really make you feel welcome! the hotel is in a perfect position with great views. lots of choice for breakfast and room service. the pool has a DJ that plays through the day and lovely cocktails. highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Aleix N, Director General at AxelBeach Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear G28x,

We really appreciate your positive review about your stay. We are glad to read you have enjoyed your time at the hotel and it will be a pleasure to host you again in the nearest future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

AVOID! So far all three people who booked a room from our party have had extra UNAUTHORISED charges taken from their credit cards! One of which, the card & cardholder wasn’t even in the country, they didn’t make the holiday due to illness! All ‘extra’ charges are unexplained. One of our party rang up the hotel and got told that a £4.39 was for the minibar (that we didn’t use) and was charged after we’d checked out and left the hotel. Another charge for £77.93 the hotel couldn’t even explain. Again, this has happened to all three people that booked the rooms from our party.

Also on the first day I fell down the stairs which leads to the pool - around about 12/1pm, I’d only been off the plane about an hour and a half, stone cold sober. I still have bruising on my hip, knee and heel. Apparently it had happened THREE times before in close succession. I came down from the room the very next day (around dinner time) to see a girl receiving medical treatment at the bottom of the same stairs from paramedics, as she had fallen too, broken her arm and had concussion. The stairs were barely lit, no handrail, hard tile/marble all the way down, no signage or anything, I got away lightly compared to this girl. They still did nothing to make the stairs safer - as long as it ‘looked cool’. There was no accident book to report it in, staff seemed to be totally confused and in utter chaos with what do do.

Just as a side note and for info purposes, the staff were friendly, the hotel itself was really quite nice and it for two White Russian cocktails it was $29. Yes,€29!!!

The ‘terrible’ rating is mostly based on the hotel taking unauthorised payments from our cards. Not to be trusted I’m afraid.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dave L
Aleix N, Director General at AxelBeach Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Dave,

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations for your holidays. My team and I are always striving to offer our guests a perfect guest service and my goal is to reach this daily. I have, of course, spoken with all departments and evaluated the situation. So I would like to clarify some points:

1- The extra charges that our Front Desk have done to your credit card are, all of them authorised at check in time by your signature (read the welcome form before to sign). I will repeat the details that all receptionists confirmed to you when you were at the hotel: 66€ of Ecotax (a mandatory fee for the Balearic Government - check it at your booking out) and 5€ of minibar charge you had enjoyed during your stay.

2- The accident you had on the stairs was an accident and you were celebrating a party as well you have written on your review, I came to you as I was really worried about the incidence and I remember you have confirmed to me you were fine when we were talking on the pool: "just a blow", you told me when I invited you a glasses of cava and all staff assisted you after the accident, just at time!

Is truth on same week another guest had falled down stairs but she was a blow on the elbow, not a had concussion. I can assure it so I have been managing her part of injury.

Also and just to clarify we would like to let you know there were not accident before on the stairs as well you have confirmed.

Unfortunately, this no longer saves the situation and I can only really apologize. I would be delighted if you would give us a chance in the future, please contact me directly and I will ensure that everything runs smoothly, as it should be normal. I send you love greetings from Ibiza,

Best wishes,

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the AxelBeach Hotel with my partner for 7 nights and had a great time. The hotel was very clean and tidy and has some great facilities which we took full advantage of, pool & spa, and a location right next to the beach. The staff were really welcoming and full of local knowledge regarding things to do and places to eat etc. Marina on reception was always there to help with our queries and assist in making our holiday as easy as possible. Would go again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Aleix N, Director General at AxelBeach Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Wil J,

We are happy to read your opinion about the Axel Experience you have lived in your last stay in Axelbeach Ibiza.

We will personally congrats to Marina to let her know her effort is being appreciated by guests like you; our main goal is providing an excellent service and comments like yours are very welcoming.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Really a fantastic stay. Great facilities on-site from pool and lounging area, to spa and rooms, clean, neat and modern design hotel. Myself and my girlfriend had a great apartment (very spacious) with partial sea view really worth the money for the value. Ever present helpful staff with special mention to Marina, Alfonso and Adrian at reception who helped our everyday enquirers and gave great suggestions and information.

Theo

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Aleix N, Director General at AxelBeach Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Vitumbiko C,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with Tripadvisor users. Comments like yours are highly appreciated as they are a proof of the good work we do at the AxelBeach Ibiza and they are very useful for future guests.

I am so happy to share your review with all staff to let them know all our effort it has been appreciated by you.

All the team at the hotel and I hope to welcome you back to Axelbeach Ibiza in a future occasion or also to any other Axel Hotels.

Yours sincerely,