Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome

Awesome and professional Jeff was very thorough and showed us around. We say octopus, eels... read more

Reviewed yesterday
cedyf
via mobile
Great diving

Had a brilliant time, had not dived in two years but I was put at easy by our experienced and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
John-btistol
Bristol, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Ibiza
from US$34.36
from US$130.32
from US$69.90
from US$65.16
More Info
All reviews dive shop dive plan safety is paramount excellent dive family run cliff jumping jeff horses dived briefing teresa ibiza boat master
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021

We have been totally impressed by Jeff, Nathalie and Therese at Seahorse diving. My son is just 14 and wanted to do his PADI. I could not have asked for a more safe and enjoyable experience for him where I was completely reassured by their expertise and friendly manner. We’ll be back for more diving, snorkelling and sunset cruises in the Autumn. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

I've just spent a couple of weeks diving with Jeff and Natalie, and they really are a top team on a boat. As an experienced and independent diver, I was always taken care of but never patronised, and over my holiday built up a genuine relationship with the Sea Horse team.

On an island like Ibiza, there are plenty of operators who just want to get dives done and onto the next group of punters. Sea Horse is nothing like that - I saw them bend over backwards to accommodate people, even those who had failed of their own account. They are generous with their time and experience, and are just as particular on a try dive as a 30+ metre dive.

The boat is always spotless, and the gear is fully maintained. My better half rented gear, I took my own. The boat will only take a maximum of 8 divers, so there's no big long line of divers trying to keep up with a guide. Locations are fully described in the pre dive briefing, and of course there's lots to see in Ibiza. You can see one amazing dive here: https://youtu.be/eoC7-LZsccI

Whether you're a technical diver on holiday and looking for easy diving, a qualified diver who likes the full service or someone wishing to give the amazing world of SCUBA a try, I can't speak highly enough of Jeff, Natalie and of course Therese who keeps us all in order. Don't think of going anywhere else (especially A****l in Sant Antoni...)

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank 17MartinP
Reviewed 2 August 2021

I couldn't ask for a better team to go diving! Very helpful, experienced and fantastic people to spend a day with! thank you for great memories for us and the kids!

Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Jeff and his team are siny fantastic, they catered really well for our needs, being a family with teens and relative beginners, made us feel very welcome and made the whole day really enjoyable and fun! And what a dive spot!

Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

Very leaned back but still a great focus on safety and teaching skills. There is no rush…and they really achieve good training in very small groups. We can highly recommend no matter if you want to do a course, refresher or just want to enjoy some dives at Ibiza‘s best diving sites. We had a lot of fun completing our AOW here and will be back for sure.

Date of experience: June 2021