Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great dive centre

What can I say about sea horse scuba centre, well I don’t really need to, no higher recommendation... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Adyposh
Peterborough, United Kingdom
AMAZING, so grateful i found them!

I had an amaaaazing experience with them. They were so lovely and friendly people. I really loved... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
D6683KSannp
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ibiza
from US$34.22
from US$129.80
from US$69.62
from US$64.90
More Info
All reviews dive shop dive plan safety is paramount excellent dive family run cliff jumping jeff horses dived briefing teresa ibiza boat master
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021

Decided to complete my AOWD qualification and chose Sea Horse Scuba because it was next to our hotel and the reviews were really positive. Jeff and Natalie did not disappoint and were a joy to dive with, and we saw some great sea life during the five dives

Jeff knew the whole area like the back of his hand, and all the best places to dive for different demands and weather requirements. He was so knowledgeable and made me feel at complete ease on my first three adventure dives (which included Deep Dive).

Natalie led me on my Peak Buoyancy and Fish Identification dives and was so bubbly, and positive, it made the dives awesome.

The whole set up was very professional but also very relaxed and fun, which is exactly what you want. Equipment was good and having direct access to their own boat was an added bonus.

Overall experience was superb, probably the best dive shop I've used to date, and would recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks guys, and keep doing it like you do :-)

1  Thank The_Lang
Reviewed 21 August 2021

Excellent trip with two dives, nice atmosphere in shop and aboard the boat. Very knowledgeable about marine environment and local area.

1  Thank murdoianmmorrison
Reviewed 15 August 2021

I had 4 dives with Sea Horse diving center in August 2021. I am an Open water diver with 25 dives under my belt. There were several dive centers around the area to choose from and I definately made the right decision to choose this company. We dived on Charlies, the Abyss and Blue rock (x2) dive sites and all had sea life in abundance. We seen grouper, eels, octopus and hundreds of different soecies of fish, one of the dives we ended up in the middle of 100+ Barracuda it was a sight to see.

The lady situated at the dive shop ( I am sorry I forgot your name) was more than helpful and got us geared up for when Jeff docked the boat ready for our dives.

Jeff, the dive master was brilliant and was so in touch with the marine life and the habits of them, we came across 2 dolphins on our way out one day and he knew them due to their markings and told us a story about their history in the sea.

We then come to Natalie the other dive master. She is such a bubbly, proffesional, happy person and was a joy to dive with. I hadnt dived for a couple of years and she helped me a lot and made me settle after a long time not diving. Special thanks to Nat, she looked after all the divers brilliantly and I will be returning to do my Open water advanced course with Sea Horse because of Natalie alone. Thanks Natalie :).

A big thankyou to Sea Horse diving center, these guys were still at the dive shop come 10 pm some nights putting the hard work in to make this diving center the best in the area.

Keep up the good work and I will see you soon :)!!!

1  Thank Hotshotter0151
Reviewed 15 August 2021

We have been totally impressed by Jeff, Nathalie and Therese at Seahorse diving. My son is just 14 and wanted to do his PADI. I could not have asked for a more safe and enjoyable experience for him where I was completely reassured by their expertise and friendly manner. We’ll be back for more diving, snorkelling and sunset cruises in the Autumn. Thank you.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 14 August 2021

I've just spent a couple of weeks diving with Jeff and Natalie, and they really are a top team on a boat. As an experienced and independent diver, I was always taken care of but never patronised, and over my holiday built up a genuine relationship with the Sea Horse team.

On an island like Ibiza, there are plenty of operators who just want to get dives done and onto the next group of punters. Sea Horse is nothing like that - I saw them bend over backwards to accommodate people, even those who had failed of their own account. They are generous with their time and experience, and are just as particular on a try dive as a 30+ metre dive.

The boat is always spotless, and the gear is fully maintained. My better half rented gear, I took my own. The boat will only take a maximum of 8 divers, so there's no big long line of divers trying to keep up with a guide. Locations are fully described in the pre dive briefing, and of course there's lots to see in Ibiza. You can see one amazing dive here: https://youtu.be/eoC7-LZsccI

Whether you're a technical diver on holiday and looking for easy diving, a qualified diver who likes the full service or someone wishing to give the amazing world of SCUBA a try, I can't speak highly enough of Jeff, Natalie and of course Therese who keeps us all in order. Don't think of going anywhere else (especially A****l in Sant Antoni...)

1  Thank 17MartinP