Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great introduction to Ibiza diving!

My husband and I went to Ibiza in October. As a regular diver in the UK, I was keen to see what... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
437jacquieb
excellent diving

we dropt in just a day before and still they managed to let us dive, even that our group of 4... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
JefH54

Recommended experiences in and around Ibiza
from US$33.36
from US$67.87
from US$63.27
from US$57.52
More Info
All reviews dive master dive shop open water marine life cuttlefish friendly manner dive plan nice dive saw lots of fish a short boat ride safety procedures own pace family run an amazing experience no rush saw dolphins these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

This was my first time scuba diving. I was very apprehensive but Natalie put me at ease. She talked us through the process and made it entertaining and put a smile on my face !! I fully recommend them for if you are looking to try it.

Date of experience: September 2021
1  Thank G7970TMadamb
Reviewed 31 August 2021

Absolutely brilliant. Very friendly very helpful.
I’d definitely recommend them to anyone. Nat was great fun and very knowledgeable.
Will definitely book again next time I come over.

1  Thank Happydiver74446
Reviewed 23 August 2021

Decided to complete my AOWD qualification and chose Sea Horse Scuba because it was next to our hotel and the reviews were really positive. Jeff and Natalie did not disappoint and were a joy to dive with, and we saw some great sea life during the five dives

Jeff knew the whole area like the back of his hand, and all the best places to dive for different demands and weather requirements. He was so knowledgeable and made me feel at complete ease on my first three adventure dives (which included Deep Dive).

Natalie led me on my Peak Buoyancy and Fish Identification dives and was so bubbly, and positive, it made the dives awesome.

The whole set up was very professional but also very relaxed and fun, which is exactly what you want. Equipment was good and having direct access to their own boat was an added bonus.

Overall experience was superb, probably the best dive shop I've used to date, and would recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks guys, and keep doing it like you do :-)

1  Thank The_Lang
Reviewed 21 August 2021

Excellent trip with two dives, nice atmosphere in shop and aboard the boat. Very knowledgeable about marine environment and local area.

1  Thank murdoianmmorrison
Reviewed 15 August 2021

I had 4 dives with Sea Horse diving center in August 2021. I am an Open water diver with 25 dives under my belt. There were several dive centers around the area to choose from and I definately made the right decision to choose this company. We dived on Charlies, the Abyss and Blue rock (x2) dive sites and all had sea life in abundance. We seen grouper, eels, octopus and hundreds of different soecies of fish, one of the dives we ended up in the middle of 100+ Barracuda it was a sight to see.

The lady situated at the dive shop ( I am sorry I forgot your name) was more than helpful and got us geared up for when Jeff docked the boat ready for our dives.

Jeff, the dive master was brilliant and was so in touch with the marine life and the habits of them, we came across 2 dolphins on our way out one day and he knew them due to their markings and told us a story about their history in the sea.

We then come to Natalie the other dive master. She is such a bubbly, proffesional, happy person and was a joy to dive with. I hadnt dived for a couple of years and she helped me a lot and made me settle after a long time not diving. Special thanks to Nat, she looked after all the divers brilliantly and I will be returning to do my Open water advanced course with Sea Horse because of Natalie alone. Thanks Natalie :).

A big thankyou to Sea Horse diving center, these guys were still at the dive shop come 10 pm some nights putting the hard work in to make this diving center the best in the area.

Keep up the good work and I will see you soon :)!!!

1  Thank Hotshotter0151