Agroturismo Sa Talaia
Alua Hawaii Ibiza(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$231
  • Restaurant
Blau Park Aparthotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Sol Bahia Ibiza Suites(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$216
  • Pool
Orosol Hotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$137
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Bellamar Hotel Beach & Spa(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$222
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

The Blue Apartments by Ibiza Feeling(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$107
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Hotel Abrat(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$183
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

The Purple Hotel by Ibiza Feeling(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$150
  • Pool
Hostal Marino(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$136
  • Pool
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$312
TripAdvisor
All reviewsperfect retreatibiza towncooked breakfast menulittle piece of heaven on earthboutique feelwonderful hotelsan antoniosmall hotelfirst morninglong weekendlovely poolswimming poolon arrivalother guestsreception areawatch the sunsetyogurt
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I could not have asked for a more beautiful and tranquil place to relax and work from. I have stayed at hotels all over the island but this is my new favourite.
Everything was perfect! The room, the staff, the facilities and the food and drink.
The staff were so friendly and attentive.
The food was of a very high standard & the choice was excellent.
I am really looking forward to booking again and thank everyone at Sa Talaia for making my stay so special.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Customer_Care_PHG, Guest Relations Manager at Agroturismo Sa Talaia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Julia,
All the Sa Talaia Team we want to thank you for the beautiful words,
You can come when ever you like because now Sa Talaia is your second house,
we work hard to make our guests happy then thank you so much for chossing us.
Kind Regards,
Sara.M

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Was brought here for my birthday. The hotel is set in beautiful grounds, the pool and pool bar look great in the gardens. The all inclusive breakfast was superb, with a good selection of meats, cheese, fresh juices, al la carte hot etc. Very tasty.
A taxi into sant antonio cost 9euro and we never had any problems catching one home. All the staff are very friendful and multi linguel. The rooms were a good size and decent terrace. The hotel is very quiet and peaceful. All round a Lovelly hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Customer_Care_PHG, Management Response at Agroturismo Sa Talaia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Abby,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, it has been a pleasure for all the team to have you here at Sa Talaia.
We are very happy that you enjoyed our facilities, that you liked our all-inclusive buffett.

We hope to have you again here with us soon.

kind Regards,
Sara Macioi

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t be happier with my short break at Sa Talaia, from a very warm welcome at reception, to my beautiful room - far beyond expectation, breakfast was a lovely experience too (made even more so by such attentive staff).
Everything was perfect, even the smell of the Aromas de Ibiza throughout the building was divine.
The serene atmosphere at this Agroturismo, surroundings and 5* service made for a wonderful stay.
I will be booking a return very trip soon with my husband, and look forward to dining in the evening (something I missed this time round as seeing friends).
Philippa x

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Me and my fiancé stayed here for a little birthday treat, the staff are brilliant and did everything they could to make our stay perfect. The room was lovely the grounds and pool area are beautiful, you feel like your a million miles away from the rest of the island, it's the perfect retreat to unwind and relax, the restaurant is even better than last year when we stayed, the food is top quality. I would recommend to all my friends and family.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Customer_Care_PHG, Front Office Manager at Agroturismo Sa Talaia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for returning this year with us. hopefully you can stay a little longer next time ;-)
All the best for you and your husband !!
kind regards
Celia

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I have just visited for 1 night for his birthday. The staff are super friendly and really welcoming, they kindly offered us cava on arrival and delivered a birthday cake to our room for him. This is the 2nd time we have visited and we will be back for sure. The chef came out especially to talk us through the menu in the evening and helped me pick something vegan. All 3 meals we had were lovely and the Cava Sangria is the best! We left on a very full stomach after having so much choice of food for breakfast. We wish we could have stayed longer, the bed was so big and comfortable too! Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thank you to all of the staff for a wonderful Experience, could not fault. All the best, Rosie.

1  Thank r0siep86

Dear Rosie,
thank you so much for your kind review.
I am glad that we were able to satisfy your vegan diet, as I told you before you arrived already, we always try to make things possible ;-)
Of course next time you need to stay longer, that is for sure !!
kind regards