Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Destinia.com
US$94
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/11/21
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$118
All reviews hire car classical concert booked directly through the hotel evening meal at the hotel indoor pool main building private terrace overlooking rural hotel free bikes hot water stone built tennis courts relaxing stay other guests my wife and i have just peaceful countryside check in was quick
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

A delightful hotel with lovely staff, a great restaurant and a wonderful pool. It is in a peaceful rural location yet there is still a wonderful ambience. The restaurant food is very good and the staff were all very friendly and accommodating with our 4 year old daughter. I would highly recommend it as you get to experience a very traditional side of Mallorca. The hotel is well placed to explore the surrounding countryside and beaches. We are looking to return as soon as possible!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cruiser42723
Miguel Fuster, Director General at Sa Bassa Rotja Ecoturisme, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Hope you return soon to welcome you again here in Sa Bassa Rotja Ecoturisme.

Reviewed 16 July 2021

We just returned from a week stay. Overall, we had a great time and had a much needed relaxing holiday. We were checked in speedily with a glass of Prosecco, and the services available at the hotel were explained. We were then shown to our room.

Room; We had a Suite. This has a living area and bedroom with adjoining bathroom. It also has a private terrace overlooking the pool. Overall, tbe suite was spacious. It was immaculately clean. However, we felt it was lacking something special that you might expect from a 4 star hotel. We had two twin beds pushed together, which for a couple isn’t ideal. The living space has a sofa and coffee table, with no TV. There was a TV in the bedroom, but it didn’t seem like the right place for it. The bathroom felt a bit dated, and could do with a better quality shower. We didn’t have any hot water for some time, but this was rectified quickly when we told reception. We both felt there was just something missing from these rooms. It just felt a bit deflated.

Food; we had breakfast included, and decided to eat our evening meal at the hotel for 3 nights. Breakfast was plentiful, even if a little repetitive for a week. Additionally, service was exceptionally slow at breakfast. You would often wait 10 minutes to even be acknowledged. It was buffet but brought to your table. The evening meals, however, were delicious, and really good value for 24 Euros for a set three course menu. The menu changed each night. I would definitely recommend going half board if you intend on staying in the hotel each night, or if you’re like us, picking a night or two to eat there.

Pool; the pool area was pleasant. However it is FAR too small for the rooms at the hotel. It did feel that at 9.30am, all the guests at breakfast started to get nervous, and ran off to reserve sun loungers. There were also occasions where people had to turn around as there was no space. I wouldn’t really expect this, even in peak season.

Extras; the hotel provides free bicycle hire which is a really great touch. The hotel is on a farm which we cycled around. It took 20/30 minutes which shows how expansive the area is!! The buildings are beautiful, and well maintained. There is plenty of parking.

Overall, a pleasant stay. But I was a little disappointed with the detail. I wasn’t expecting 5 star quality as this is a 4 star property, but I would probably call it 3+ stars. It wouldn’t take much to brush it up!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear client,
we appreciatte that you take your time to send us your impressions. Regarding the room we take note of your recommendation about the TV and we kindly inform you that we also have double beds in our suites, so this can be taken into account if you inform us in advance for your next stay with us.
In reference to the service points we had to make some changes due to COVID but be sure that we take your comments into account to continue improving.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again when you come back to the island!

Reviewed 25 May 2021

We stayed at the hotel last week and it was incredible. Exactly what we were looking for to be able to relax, enjoy nature and enjoy good local food. We stayed with our 4 year old Erik and he had the time of his life in the swimming pool, riding horses … Highly recommended for a romantic holiday or a family holiday, it offers everything you need and beyond. We’ll definitely repeat whenever we visit the island again. Warm hugs to the team who treated us like we were in our home away from home.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Miguel Fuster, Director General at Sa Bassa Rotja Ecoturisme, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Thank you very much for your comment. We are really happy that you let us know how much you and your little boy enjoyed your stay with us. We will forward your nice words to our collegues and wish you come back soon to welcome you again at your home Sa Bassa Rotja Ecoturisme!!

Reviewed 3 August 2020

I cannot, cannot, cannot recommend this place enough. I travelled alone for a week and stayed here and it was beyond perfect. If you're looking for a quiet, rejuvenating and nourishing place to stay please look no further. This place is really secluded and just the perfect retreat to recharge.

It is located in Porreres which is pretty far from beaches and Palma (about 30 mins minimum from anywhere) so a car is definitely recommended but I personally loved the scenic drives and exploration of the island with staying here.

Loved loved loved LOVED Sa Bassa Rotja and I will absolutely 100% be back. This place has a special place in my heart now and I am beyond grateful to have found it. It was Covd-19 safe, felt secure and didn't have any issues whatsoever.

Room tip: My room was based in the courtyard and was clean and very comfortable. Beautiful view of the vineyard and was very peaceful and tranquil.
Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank kayacansfield
Miguel Fuster, Director General at Sa Bassa Rotja Ecoturisme, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2021

It is so nice to read comments like yours and know that you enjoyed the days you spent with us at Sa Bassa Rotja.
We hope that you will be back soon to welcome you again!
Until then please stay healthy!

Reviewed 24 June 2020

I’m sitting here, unable to travel due to COVID restrictions, and my husband asks me, “If you could be anywhere right now, at any hotel or resort we’ve visited, where would you be?” It takes me less than 10 seconds to answer, “Sa Bassa Rotja in Mallorca”.
I dream of this eco-resort! I remember walking the grounds, swimming in the pool, bicycling through their vineyards, enjoying 5 star meals with excellent wine in their restaurant under the shelter of the leaf-covered pagoda….oh YES! That’s where I would go!
We were lucky enough to stay there this past September and I had not yet written a review. I thought about it; I thought about sharing this magnificent place with TripAdvisor readers and then I became selfish, worried that it would become too popular, too overrun with people…so I made the decision not to share our experience in this unbelievably beautiful spot. That was wrong. Sorry!
We arrived in Palma and were met by a car that took us to Sa Bassa Rotja. Reception was welcoming and check-in was quick. We were assigned room 009 (Suite with Terrace) and were so pleased as the door opened. The suite has a comfortable sitting area with a sofa, desk and chair and a separate bedroom with a king bed and a good-sized bathroom. Everything was clean and in good working order. The style of the room is rustic yet has a luxurious ambiance, exactly what we wanted. The room also has a private terrace overlooking the pool with two chaise lounges and a small table with two chairs. How we enjoyed that terrace! It was romantic in the evening to lay there, hand-in-hand and talk about our day. It was functional during the day when we wanted the sun…and our privacy. Just steps away was the pool. The bar/restaurant will deliver drinks and food to the terrace or the restaurant is only a few seconds walk away. The included breakfast buffet was plentiful and had anything one could have wanted. It got the day off to a great start. The service was impeccable, yet not stuffy. We were greatly warmly at every seating. Dining was superb at the restaurant and the prices were reasonable. One night during our stay they had a BBQ. My mouth is literally watering as I remember it. Accompanied by a fantastic red wine, oh my goodness…such bliss!
One of the BEST days of my life was when we reserved the resort’s Retro Yacht for the day. I’m embarrassed to say I don’t remember the name of the Captain, but he was phenomenal. We had wine and beer and a great lunch served on the wooden deck. Diving off their yacht into the crystal waters of the Mediterranean…what a great day!
The Spa is well worth it, we relaxed with massages and felt very special. Be sure to reserve early as the slots fill up quickly.
I suggest a car rental as it is easy to get to Sa Bassa Rotja (about 45 minutes from the airport) and you will want the car in order to explore the amazing island of Mallorca. There are many sights to see and small towns to explore. You can’t really get lost, just make sure to make it back to the resort in time for dinner!

Room tip: I recommend Room 009. It was central to everything and so nice
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank justmyopinion1957

Nice that you decided to share your experience with us! We are really grateful for your nice comment and happy that you enjoyed your stay that much!
We hope to see you soon and welcome you at your home... Sa Bassa Rotja Ecoturisme!
Best regards!