“Great Service ”

Meta Bike Cafe - Bike Day Hire
More attraction details
Owner description: Meta Bike Cafe is your one stop shop for all things bike. We offer professional quality hire bikes, Cafe, Cake & live cycling on large screen TV. We've an expert Road & Mtb guiding service The Costa Blanca's largest fleet of full carbon Road, Mtb & City, Hire bikes. Offer accommodation packages. Day hire & guided ride service. Pre planned route maps. Mechanical service & repair. Plus the very best local advise you can get for your cycling holiday
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Three of us hired Ridley Fenix bikes for 5 days. Booking and pre-book up process was faultless. The bikes were ready when we arrived and it was a very efficient handover. I'd sent my set up measurements in advance and the bike was perfect - no adjustment needed, other than slackening off the brakes a bit to get the right feel for me. Bikes themselves were excellent - light and strong with decent Ultegra groupsets. Return process was just as efficient and location of shop is handy with parking easy to find and a big supermarket next door. Would definitely use again.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

I hired a road bike for a week - nice carbon bike with ultregra. Everything was perfect, I felt like can easily ask for help if something happened to bike. Luckily I didn't need! :) Staff were helpful and friendly - you may ask them about great roads and they will give you good advices. :) Roads in this area are THE BEST...and I truely believe that it will take some time to find the better place for road cycling. ;) Reccomended! Next year for sure I'll come back!

1  Thank Dorota T
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

We had a week long stay and hired bikes for five days. Terry was very helpful even uploaded gpx files to my garmin for a route up to tarbina. Which I might add was brilliant. Would highly recommend bike hire from hear. The bikes were full carbon RIdley fenix with a nice 32 sprocket for the climb.

1  Thank Charles W
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I hired a mountain bike from the Meta Bike Cafe and was, as usual impressed with the great condition of the bike and very reasonable price. Terry and his staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I have hired Road Bikes in the past and have been equally impressed. The Benidorm area just seems to be getting more and more bike friendly. There are miles and miles of fantastic designated bike paths which would suit even the most inexperienced rider. There are a host of fantastic off road trails and caminos at low level and high in the mountains which would test any Mountain Bike rider's skill and stamina. The roads are relatively quiet even near the towns and when you ride into the mountains you see very few cars (but quite a few keen cyclists) I would urge any bike rider to try this area for it's great weather and multitude of routes and challenges. I have checked other hire shops in the area and The Meta Bike Cafe is more than competitive with (in my opinion) by far the best selection of bikes.
I can't wait to get back!

Terence K, Owner at Meta Bike Cafe - Bike Day Hire, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Hi Many thanks for your review,, its really encouraging for us to read your positive remarks. hope to see you again soon Kind regards
Terry

Reviewed 4 December 2016

My wife and I recently rented two great carbon bikes from Terry at Meta Bike Cafe. The service was first class and Terry made us feel very welcome , giving us excellent advice regading routes etc.
Thank you very much for a most enjoyable couple of days.