“Great Bike Hire.”

Meta Bike Cafe - Bike Day Hire
More attraction details
Owner description: Meta Bike Cafe is your one stop shop for all things bike. We offer professional quality hire bikes, Cafe, Cake & live cycling on large screen TV. We've an expert Road & Mtb guiding service The Costa Blanca's largest fleet of full carbon Road, Mtb & City, Hire bikes. Offer accommodation packages. Day hire & guided ride service. Pre planned route maps. Mechanical service & repair. Plus the very best local advise you can get for your cycling holiday
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Hired 2 Ridley Carbon bikes from Meta Bike Cafe for 7 days over Easter. Both were set up perfectly to the measurements I had given them. Didn't have to make any adjustments all week .Terry and Dai were very friendly and knowledgeable about all the rides in the area. Away from the coast there are some great rides with superb climbs on the smoothest tarmac to be found anywhere. Will definitely be coming back.
Nic and Mark North Wales.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I booked a bike for just one day during a busy Easter weekend. The bike quality is fantastic (Ridley Fenix with Ultegra), service is amazing and offered great value.

Can I add especially that as a (not skinny) solo woman in the world of road cycling I was especially pleased that I wasn't treated with any level of chauvinism when asking for a full carbon road bike and a GPX file for a mountain climb. I was treated as what I was, a keen cyclist wanting a road bike for the day while on holiday. This may sound like an odd thing to review, but it is still a fairly rare thing, so thank you.

Terence K, Owner at Meta Bike Cafe - Bike Day Hire, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Hi, Many thanks for your kind review. Great to hear you were not disappointed ! All the best and look forward to you next visit. Terry

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Three of us hired Ridley Fenix bikes for 5 days. Booking and pre-book up process was faultless. The bikes were ready when we arrived and it was a very efficient handover. I'd sent my set up measurements in advance and the bike was perfect - no adjustment needed, other than slackening off the brakes a bit to get the right feel for me. Bikes themselves were excellent - light and strong with decent Ultegra groupsets. Return process was just as efficient and location of shop is handy with parking easy to find and a big supermarket next door. Would definitely use again.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

I hired a road bike for a week - nice carbon bike with ultregra. Everything was perfect, I felt like can easily ask for help if something happened to bike. Luckily I didn't need! :) Staff were helpful and friendly - you may ask them about great roads and they will give you good advices. :) Roads in this area are THE BEST...and I truely believe that it will take some time to find the better place for road cycling. ;) Reccomended! Next year for sure I'll come back!

1  Thank Dorota T
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

We had a week long stay and hired bikes for five days. Terry was very helpful even uploaded gpx files to my garmin for a route up to tarbina. Which I might add was brilliant. Would highly recommend bike hire from hear. The bikes were full carbon RIdley fenix with a nice 32 sprocket for the climb.

1  Thank Charles W