Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$125
Booking.comUS$125
PricelineUS$125
eDreamsUS$125
Orbitz.comUS$125
TravelocityUS$125
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2019

Really lovely hotel.

Great location, modern hotel rooms,very clean, super breakfast, great service, reasonable price.

There are a few parking spaces at the hotel, which you need to book in advance. If these are full there is a free car park approx 5 mins walk away.

A super nice spot in Den Burg with a professional team offering great service.
We will return!

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Chimp01
Reviewed 28 June 2019

Vacation on Texel
Comfortable room,good food, friendly personel, a little bit loud during the night due to people screaming around outside a bar next door, but all in all a perfect stay on the Island!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 June 2019

This was my first stay at Hotel de Lindeboom and I booked a package deal for two nights that included overnight accommodation, 3-course dinners and bike rental. Checking in was a breeze, the receptionist was friendly and efficient. My rental bike was arranged on the spot -- very convenient to have the secure bike garage a quick walk across the parking lot.

My room (112) was beautiful and spacious. Very firm mattress, which I personally prefer. Nice wood floor with a fluffy rug to cushion your feet when you get in and out of bed. The dusty rose velvet couch and matching chairs were very comfy and added a fun pop of color to the room. Nice big wardrobe, enough hooks on the wall near the door, and hooks in the bathroom.

Perfectly appointed bathroom. Everything was spotlessly clean.

I didn't really use the TV, but it seemed to have various apps such as netflix. My favorite things to look at when I was in the room were the tree outside one of the windows and the church tower.

I was initially concerned about possible second-hand smoke wafting up from the restaurant's outdoor seating area below but that wasn't a problem. I did open my balcony door on occasion, but there weren't any smokers below. I imagine that could be a different story during the high season.

I was also initially concerned about noise, not only from said outdoor seating area but there is also a huge construction project underway just across from the hotel on the square. Fortunately, it wasn't a problem. Either there wasn't much activity or else the windows are the most soundproofed I've encountered in a Dutch hotel.

I wasn't a fan of the set menu served as part of this package deal, but other than that my stay was perfect and I would definitely recommend Hotel de Lindeboom on the basis of the accommodation, the staff and the location. An easy 30-minute bike ride from De Geul nature preserve, and an easy 30-minute ride from the woods & North Sea beach. I did not get in a bike ride to the Wadden Sea coast. Next time!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2019 via mobile

A good hotel to visit Texel! I’ve been here a couple of times. Never been disappointed. Nice clean rooms, superb breakfast, good restaurant, friendly staff. Location is good, it’s in the centre of Den Burgh. Den Burg is worth a visit!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tjesberg
Reviewed 21 May 2019

We booked an arrangement and enjoyed the 3-course menu one night. The room was clean, nice and spacious. Also we had no problems using the WiFi. Only a bar next door disturbed our night's rest once on the weekend.

Date of stay: May 2019