“Deep tissue massage”

Natural Balance Therapies
Ranked #2 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Hove
More attraction details
Owner description: From booking to aftercare, our service is professional, relaxed and caring. All our therapists are trained in advanced massage techniques to get the best result for you. We are open late most evenings, up to 9pm, and offer an Online Booking system so you can check availability and make confirmed appointments 24 hours a day.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Mark is an excellent masseur he listens carefully to what is happening to my body and then changes his massage routine to fit my needs. I come out feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. I feel completely safe in Marks hands he understands the body well and I trust what he does. It is also reasonable price wise and so money well spent!

All reviews
"several years"
"magic hands"
"professional massage"

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Originally, the first time I went to see Matt was because my back was blocked and was in pain. He is extremely professional and friendly at the same time. Since then, I see him every couple of month to keep my body in good shape and he has worked miracle - especially on an injury I had for seven years and it's now healed and gone!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Very relaxing massage with Lisa who was excellent. When you walk out floating on air you know you have had a good experience. Would recommend to all friends and family

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Another incredible deep tissue with bamboo from Tracey!!! Thank you again for your amazing work. Such attention and detail. Tracey really works round the body giving extra depth to all the sore and Tight spots. I feel relaxed and comfortable after. My favourite treatment! Can't wait to come back soon!! Thank you! Xx