“Wow - Steak Heaven!”
Review of Latinoamerica

Latinoamerica
Ranked #12 of 308 Restaurants in Hove
Price range: US$12 - US$38
Description: The first real Argentine grill in Sussex , Argentine beef & wines.
Description: The first real Argentine grill in Sussex , Argentine beef & wines.
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Our party of 3 and settled on the Argentine Meat Experience at £55 which we were told could be shared by the three of us. I could have eaten (or at least attempted) it all myself as it was so amazing and I didn't want to share! The steaks were all cooked to perfection (med/rare) and there was enough for all of us. We opted for sides of a salad and skinny chips. The El Supremo red wine (cheapest on the menu) was really nice, complimenting the meat perfectly.

The staff were all attentive and friendly without being overpowering, replacing bottles of water and checking if everything was to our satisfaction or if we needed more drinks.

We all ordered a different dessert and I managed to get a taste of them all! While the rice pudding was creamy, it was a bit runnier than I like, the Flan Mixto (creme caramel - not a flan in sight) tasted fabulous, the crepes were lovely and I loved the dulce de leche that was served with the flan and crepes.

When we arrived, the restaurant had a few diners in, but as the evening progressed the tables all filled up, which surprised me for a Tuesday evening. There was a vibrant buzz about the place as the staff worked efficiently and professionally and the customers enjoyed their food with some Latino and other tunes in the background.

The only word of warning is that the prices on the website are out of date, but the increase isn't too steep.

All three of us loved the whole experience and I'm looking forward to my next visit to Hove and I will have my table booked as soon as my trip is planned!

1  Thank Kathleen G

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

walk around church road hove and all senses are bombarded by restaurants cafes and eateries.. sometimes a little too overwhelming.... NOT TODAY... what a lovely meal.. great food great service second to none.. liked it ALOT..
we were lucky enough to park in the borough for free and immortalised by an artist doing a painting for the establishment.. renaissance style Man V Food wall of Fame picture
whats not to like

1  Thank Cola O
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Went to this nice little restaurant with my partner. Absolutely lovely steak bit on the expensive side for what we had but would recommend this place as service was great and fast which I like. As me and her appreciate fast and attentive service.

1  Thank martin j
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Well after our third visit to this amazing restaurant we still cannot fault the place.
We booked the last table and had to sit upstairs for the first time which we were nervous about.
No need everything was perfect we even turned up really early about 40 mins and they still looked after us.
Fab service, delicious bread and green olives.
We chose the four steaks on the board to share between three of us with some lovely accompaniments.
The steaks were so tender and tasty you should try you weren't be disappointed
Even the house Malbec was perfectly acceptable

1  Thank Gerard106
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Went for a celebration meal with the in laws for the wife's graduation. Had the ribeye 600g sharing platter and it was amazing. Sides of chunky chips and house salad were lovely and had decent portions. Also the chimmichurri dip sauce was so good Left feeling full and comfortable. Best steak I've ever had.