“Another great evening in Zinis ”
Review of Ziniz

Ziniz
Ranked #11 of 36 Restaurants in Bawtry
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This really is a top, top place.
Been a regular here for years and never posted a review - sorry!
The place is fabulous and the food is superb every time.
We had pizzas last night (watching the football) and as ever, they were excellent!
However, it is the staff who deserve a special mention.
Chris, Mark, Ryan and William to mention a few.
They always offer the very, very best service with a smile and fun and are such great friends to us.
We never tire of being in Zinis - back tonight for dinner- could well be the pork belly which is always the best I have ever had!
Steve Hewitt

Chris m, General Manager at Ziniz, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Hi Steve

Thanks for taking the time to write your review but after 18 years of you coming here it’s about time haha.

Thanks for all the kind words Steve. I’ll be sure to pass them on to the rest of the team.

See you on Wednesday for the football mate.

Chris

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

A popular venue that lets itself down with lacklustre food and mediocre service.

Ok for an everyday lunch, I wouldn't consider it for a special evening out.

Chris m, General Manager at Ziniz, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hi Scaltini30

I’m sorry you feel the food and service is not up to standard but without any constructive criticism it is hard to reply effectively.

Sorry you will not consider Ziniz for your future dining experiences but wish you all the best.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Visited mid week evening for tea with a friend recently.

Always visited on and off for years but mainly at night for drinks or for lunch whilst in and around Bawtry.

Restaurant is nicely decorated and has a great evening menu - I found it hard to decide! Ordered the deep fried mozzarella which was nice and the chicken with gnocchi.

Staff were attentive and I felt the pricing was reasonable. The only thing I don’t like is the automatic service charge.

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the evening experience was after hearing mixed reviews from people I know!

Hi Becky B

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I’m very happy to hear you enjoyed your dining experience with Ziniz after receiving mixed reviews from friends. Thank you for your positive comments on the food and service also. The service charge is discretionary and if you wish can be removed without a problem.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We booked a celebration meal last night at Zinis though our last visit some years ago was disappointing and I have to say, many friends warned us against it. However, I have to say the evening was excellent. we had a slight accident when a drink was spilled over the table but the response by the staff was superb. nothing was too much trouble and the table was reset and drinks replaced in a matter of moments. all our meals were of the highest standards and I can reccomend both the pork belly and the stroganoff.
I highly recommend that you give them a try.

Hi doncasterstu

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I’m sorry to hear you have had negetive experiences in the past but very happy to hear this was a positive one. Also sorry there was a drink spilled on your table. Unfortunately accidents do happen but hope you enjoyed the replacement Bellini.

Glad you enjoyed all your food and the service and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

No One should come to Doncaster and not sample Ziniz the food is to die for and service is fantastic, we dine here a bit and love it!
The menu is very fair priced and drinks don't break the bank, you do need to book for weekend evening as it is very popular as it should be !!! never had a bad experience either with service or food well done Ziniz!

Hi Michael D

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Thank you for your amazing review. We like to think the prices are fair for the quality of product the customer is receiving. Also many thanks for your positive comments on the food and service as we put a lot of work in to ensure we are delivering the best possible.

Look forward tho seeing you again soon.