All reviews one night st lucia tv insecure airport wifi
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We stayed in the two bedroom suite for one night, it was clean , spacious and very comfortable,but most it was convenient and close to airport... The staff was pleasant and helpful...Will definitely stay here again...

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank wendove
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Not one to write up reviews on websites, I felt it necessary to do so in this case.
My husband and I stayed at Aubic Paradise last January. The staff is great: polite, helpful, discreet and kind. They made us feel extremely welcome.
The big rooms are very nice with a lovely balcony.
Clean, not too expensive, not far away from the airport.
I thank the staff from Aubic for making our stay as confortable and lovely as they possibly could.

Room tip: Ask for a large room with a balcony. They're spacious.
Date of stay: January 2017
2  Thank No N
Olga A, Owner at Aupic Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We are delighted that you found your stay so enjoyable that you took the time out to write up your review. It is the pleasure of all the Aupic Paradise staff, to make you feel at home, welcomed and comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to St Lucia.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I needed a clean and comfortable place to stay for a week with my son. Aupic Paradise was just that. I did book the wrong type of room (I needed one with a kitchen). When I eventually realised my error, the staff did everything to accommodate me as rooms with kitchens were no longer available.

I must say that each member of staff was absolutely amazing! They treated my son and me like absolute family. I most definitely look forward to staying there again on my next trip to St. Lucia.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ShawnaL268
Olga A, Owner at Aupic Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We are delighted that you found your stay so enjoyable that you took the time out to write up your review. It is the pleasure of all the Aupic Paradise staff, to make you feel at home, welcomed and comfortable. We look forward to welcoming both you and your son back on your next trip to St Lucia.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place, great helpful team working there. Clean and very convenient for a missed flight just less than 10 minutes and 10 usd taxi ride. Air conditioner worked like a winter's night.
Thanks Tracy!
Bob

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank freddy1214
Olga A, Owner at Aupic Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We are delighted that you found your stay so enjoyable that you took the time out to write up your review. It is the pleasure of all the Aupic Paradise staff, to make you feel at home, welcomed and comfortable. Our location of less than 5 minutes from Hewanorra International Airport, so getting to the airport is easy. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to St Lucia.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

We were travelling around St. Lucia for several weeks and were looking for somewhere to stay the first night after arriving at the airport. The hotel was easy to find, was on a quiet street and had good views. It was set a little way from Vieux Fort so you would need to drive to the main town.

The room was clean and comfortable with Wi-Fi, a television and fridge. The staff were very friendly on check in and gave us ideas for places to visit.

The hotel itself does not have a restaurant so you need to go into Vieux Fort for food. It's also room only so don't expect any swimming pool, etc. there. Overall for what we paid and the short time we were there we were quite happy with our stay.

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank Gareth S
Olga A, Owner at Aupic Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We are delighted that you found your stay so enjoyable that you took the time out to write up your review. It is the pleasure of all the Aupic Paradise staff, to make you feel at home, welcomed and comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to St Lucia and by then our restaurant should be in operation.