Hewanorra Gardens(Vieux Fort)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Pomme Gardens(Vieux Fort)
US$68
Tet Rouge Resort(La Pointe)
US$209
Fond Doux Plantation & Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$138
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Cedar Palm Villa(Vieux Fort)
Runway Inn(Vieux Fort)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsone nightair conditionerst luciatvinsecureairportwifi
Reviewed 30 November 2017

The staff were very welcoming and helpful but the room was not as I had expected. I'd got it in writing that I'd booked a superior room with balcony. I did query this after check in when I discovered that the room allocated had no direct access on to a balcony. I was told that the balcony was for the guests to share, so that meant we had to come out of our room, down a corridor and then out to the balcony. Fortunately the place was not full as there was only one table and 2 chairs outside 2 other rooms, otherwise there would have been insufficient balcony furniture. The place was clean, and convenient to the airport. We had hired a car and there was plenty of space to park. There's plenty of unsecured wifi access in the room but secure wifi is only available in the downstairs office.

Room Tip: Clarify the balcony situation (see review above)
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We stayed in the two bedroom suite for one night, it was clean , spacious and very comfortable,but most it was convenient and close to airport... The staff was pleasant and helpful...Will definitely stay here again...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wendove
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Not one to write up reviews on websites, I felt it necessary to do so in this case.
My husband and I stayed at Aubic Paradise last January. The staff is great: polite, helpful, discreet and kind. They made us feel extremely welcome.
The big rooms are very nice with a lovely balcony.
Clean, not too expensive, not far away from the airport.
I thank the staff from Aubic for making our stay as confortable and lovely as they possibly could.

Room Tip: Ask for a large room with a balcony. They're spacious.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank No N
Olga A, Owner at Aupic Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We are delighted that you found your stay so enjoyable that you took the time out to write up your review. It is the pleasure of all the Aupic Paradise staff, to make you feel at home, welcomed and comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to St Lucia.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I needed a clean and comfortable place to stay for a week with my son. Aupic Paradise was just that. I did book the wrong type of room (I needed one with a kitchen). When I eventually realised my error, the staff did everything to accommodate me as rooms with kitchens were no longer available.

I must say that each member of staff was absolutely amazing! They treated my son and me like absolute family. I most definitely look forward to staying there again on my next trip to St. Lucia.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ShawnaL268
Olga A, Owner at Aupic Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We are delighted that you found your stay so enjoyable that you took the time out to write up your review. It is the pleasure of all the Aupic Paradise staff, to make you feel at home, welcomed and comfortable. We look forward to welcoming both you and your son back on your next trip to St Lucia.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place, great helpful team working there. Clean and very convenient for a missed flight just less than 10 minutes and 10 usd taxi ride. Air conditioner worked like a winter's night.
Thanks Tracy!
Bob

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank freddy1214
Olga A, Owner at Aupic Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We are delighted that you found your stay so enjoyable that you took the time out to write up your review. It is the pleasure of all the Aupic Paradise staff, to make you feel at home, welcomed and comfortable. Our location of less than 5 minutes from Hewanorra International Airport, so getting to the airport is easy. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to St Lucia.