“Place, staff, food/drinks/ city”
Review of Cortesana

Cortesana
Ranked #43 of 208 Restaurants in Manizales
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Excellent service and experience. The staff was very professional and also friendly. They made us all feel great during a very special moment, my mother’s important birthday. The place was wonderful in a great city, Manizles del Alma.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We were a group of 20. Manizales is a beautiful town with great people. This place is the worst representation of manizales and it’s people. You cannot get worse service anywhere. Late and waiters with attitude. Food is flat out bad; and is pricey for manizales.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The atmosphere and service from Cortesana are the starts of the restaurant. Unfortunately the food is just okay and needs improvement.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We visited the day after their official opening. The setting and decoration is quite nice, cool and different. We enjoyed a nice lunch, great drinks, good and welcoming service. I would recommend this to family and friends. Next time I go I want to go for dinner as I am sure the views of the Manizales mountains at dusk with the lights of the restaurant will be a nice setting for a fun dinner w friends.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Great ambiance, great drinks and food. We ordered a cheese burger and a salad (there are 2 different kinds of veggie burgers).
You won't find by far any other place like this one in town.
From the moment we stepped in we came across a real cool backyard with an awesome view to the city. Perfect for enjoying a beer. Ok beer selection. Then we were located inside the restaurant where the vibe n music in this place will remind you a beer house in the U.S.
Food will get at your table in a reasonable time and waiters will make sure temperature and taste meet your expectations. I hope they get to keep the great service throughout the months to come since they recently just opened. Like they say in Colombia "Escoba nueva barre bien". I'll come back for sure. Probably my favorite restaurant in town.

2  Thank Hans V