Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
View deal
Hotels.com
US$95
View deal
Lol.travel
FindHotelUS$95
Orbitz.comUS$95
All reviews nearby islands clear water air con cashews reef kayak philippines paradise transfer pesos van
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights the beginning of 2020. It’s a beautiful place and we went fishing 1 day with the resort. The reef nearby is not so beautiful, difficult to swim in. The nearby islands are nice to do by kayak, but full with plastic and garbage. The drive to the resort is not easy. Lots of up and down and few times the road is really bad, but it made the way down there very cool.
Massage at the hotel was the best we had in the Philippines. Friendly staff!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank martijnk416
Reviewed 27 November 2019

Even if the heaven manifest itself on earth, it would not look half as good as Coron. The best trip I had in entire life. During the vacation, i stayed here. The magic that was upon on me by Coron made everything here seem awesome. So was the case at this resort. Great experience indeed.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 15 November 2019

Was told would not be charged, tried to hold room, when cancelling a mere 10 minutes later I was already charged and out for monies for more nights than I even intested to stay. The hotel refused to refund said monies even though I was told at the outset I would not be charged.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 14 November 2019

This place is a paradise. Blue lagoon, clear water, and warm water.
Less tourist so less people.
The people in this village are wonderful, very friendly and could speak English.
I will definitely will come back again in this place.
Thank you!

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Londonhunterniel
Reviewed 11 September 2019

This maybe a long overdue review, but will always remember this place, and clearly will recommend to friends. The quietness and simpleness of the place is great for you to relax and just enjoy quality time with ur love ones.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple