US$137
US$129
Hampton.com
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows(Lone Tree)(Great Value!)
US$116
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$133
US$129
US$100
  • Breakfast included
US$109
US$98
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$141
US$125
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$119
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$130
US$119
GardenInn.com
All reviewsfull kitchenpark meadowshappy hourrain showerstudio roomsized fridgedvd playerrooms are modernfree breakfastyogurtthe hotel is cleannice breakfastextended staygreat roombusiness travelnice staywestin
Reviewed 4 May 2018

I travel approximately 320 days a year, I have always chosen a different hotel brand, but decided that I would give this Westin/SPG/Marriott property a chance. Being directly next to my business location it also met my distance requirements.
The check-in process was great, the staff went out of their way to accommodate my requests and even went as far as to show me the two different styles of rooms I was debating.

My first issue with the hotel was the overall cleanliness of the room itself, while it was obvious it had been cleaned, it was obvious that it was a basic cleaning. The ledge underneath the counter which was very visible pretty much anywhere in the room had not been swept or mopped in a long time.

The last issue with this hotel, and I hesitated saying something but I think it should be more advertised than it was. The breakfast on the app where I booked stated a full breakfast was served. When I checked in to the hotel the staff member advised me that there was a full breakfast with a chef who would do cook to order items. The next morning when I went down there the breakfast was nothing I had seen or prepared myself for.

The items were very "earthy" "healthy options" orientated. While that is an ok option for breakfast, it was not something I was prepared for. Most of the items looked like they had been used for previous breakfast sessions. The cook to order station was not really what I would call cook to order. The "chef" had one item on the menu, the part I got to pick was what vegetables I wanted in my egg whites. She also explained to me that she would only do scrambled and nothing else. When I asked her for simply tomatoes and egg whites, she proceeded to put everything in the eggs.

The next morning I didn't even attempt to go to breakfast, I simple went down the street to the starbucks.

Overall I would just warn people if you are looking for that full, hearty breakfast I would either go out to ear or choose another location. If you stay in hotels frequently and are used to the breakfasts at other hotels this will be nothing you've seen before.

Room Tip: Building is "L" shaped and some rooms can be a long walk to elevators.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Brian B, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Alex C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your cleanliness feedback with the housekeeping team.

In regard to breakfast, I am sorry you were not satisfied with our vast selection of options every morning. The Element brand was founded and remains a fresh, health focused brand under the Marriott umbrella. We know that not everyone is concerned with their health and for those people there are other options, such as frittatas made fresh every day, cereal, bagels, muffins etc. I can assure you that the ingredients are prepped every day (unlike Starbucks) and the daily selection rotates every ten days.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Lone Tree.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

The breakfasts are excellent. Quite a variety of normal continental breakfast items, plus there's a chef custom making a different dish each day.

The staff is super helpful. One employee, Mila, saved my day by loaning me a phone charging cable when I was in a pinch.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Brian B, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Lone Tree. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Element Denver Park Meadows and we hope you choose to create more memories with

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Clean room, kitchenette, decent breakfast, GREAT RATE! We stayed along with several other families as we had sports in the area. Only boys wished the pool was larger. Used the shuttle to dinner. Nice weekend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Brian B, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The Element is a great hotel, just shy of excellence. Minor things like needing to clean the air ducts or lighting being slightly faulty to there being no alarm clock in my room every four stays prevents this from being a 5 Start hotel.

That being said, they fix their mistakes immediately and the staff is very pleasant. From the morning Chefs, yes I said Chefs, to the evening lobby attendants and the maintenance staff, everyone is very accommodating and always smiling. They also fixed the two Bikes they have for free rental, I like to think just because I asked!

But I digress, I have been happily staying here for the past 6 months on a weekly basis. Would recommend to anyone due to the quality at the fair price they charge. Shout out to my boy Jeremy, thanks for letting me scan and print as I needed!

Room Tip: Great for week-long stays with full kitchen and shower
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Brian B, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Our house was under renovation, and we stayed here with our small senior Dog for an extended period. The staff was great, and the location, although far south of the City worked well for the period of time we were here. The area has several attractions, and ample number of restaurants. The hotels’ parking was secure, and we weren’t disturbed by traffic noises.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Brian B, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018