All reviews surfing lessons san juan la union accommodating staffs beach volleyball wifi connection surf resort rooms are clean few steps family room billiards waves beginners accommodation babalik instructor pros pesos
Reviewed 4 October 2017

stayed here for two days and 1 night. they have affordable rooms but a bit cramped for me. however, since you are not in La Union to stay the whole time in a room, this will do.
They have a family room we just stayed at a smaller room.

they have a resto bar but food for me are okay, a bit pricey 'coz their coffee was priced at 65 pesos when it just tasted like an instant coffee.
the lighting in the restobar needs improvement so as to distinguish that theirs is a restobar.

they have the basic soap and towels for free. but i feel there are better resorts for the same price. this will do if you dont have any other choice and if you are not "maarte"
all in all i can say we have an okay stay here

just like the other resorts, no hotels have an ocean view rooms/accommodation which is good for me.

Room tip: a resort that doesn't look like one
Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived LU early morning so we were not able to check-in yet but the staff allowed us to leave our bags with the receptionist :)

The room we had was just right for us. It was clean and had towels and soap available for our use. It was a bit old but they have brand new rooms available as they have an ongoing construction.

They have a store where you can buy food, chips, personal essentials in case you'd need some.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Went here as part of our grand vacation to try out a bit of surfing. there is a lot of renovation done but they were mostly finished when we got there. Front desk was very helpful and showed us the available rooms and other areas of the resort although my friend was already familiar as they have been here before. food at their in house restaurant was ok but they also allow you to bring food in without any corkage which is a big plus. their beach front is good and they offer surfing lessons for beginners. Be wary though as the waves are quite strong in the late afternoon.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We booked the 5pax bedroom with bunk beds - situated in the main resort building (with the kubo hut design).

The room smelled damp and mouldy, with the source basically coming from the restroom. The restroom is SO tired and old, the tiles are already darkened with mould/mildew, the faucets are rusty. Kadiri when you slide your feet on the floor. So I when I took a bath I just hurried up in fear of getting sick inside. You will feel like you're accumulating bacteria instead of cleansing yourself.

These old rooms should be RETIRED and turned into storage rooms instead. I dont think they should provide these to guests anymore. Nakakahiya.

There is a newer building, and another new one being constructed though. So maybe there are improvements in those.

The beds themselves are OK. The topmost bunkbed though is so near the roof, you will bump your head if you try to sit on the bed.

The towels are also old, with stains on them. They smelled like they were laundered, but they are stained.

I give this resort an extra star though, for the receptionist who gave me vinegar quickly after I was stung by a jellyfish. (but I had to go back to the icky bathroom to apply it, lol)

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Reservation.
Because of my hectic schedule, I was able to find accommodations for our long weekend trip in La Union only a week before the schedule of this trip. Sebay's contact information on their website is updated so I was able to connect with them. Fortunately, they have an available room left. I immediately asked for the details of the reservation from the customer service. They were so responsive that I was able to fully reserve the room immediately after paying 50% of the price. The staff at the reception were very kind and accommodating to our needs.

Room.
We rented a room for 4 worth 3,200 pesos a night. It was clean and cozy but a little small. If you need more spacious rooms, they have a VIP room for 4. There were no bath towels so we had to ask from the reception. It took them hours to give us though. Air condition unit is fully functional so we always had a good sleep.

Restaurant.
Quick service, delicious food and available socket for charging are some of the things that give value to the money you spend here. Cost of food was comparable to other restaurants but service level was better. We ate here twice because we knew that service was reliable.

Location.
Sebay is strategically located at the center of San Juan's surfing district. We had to just walk to visit other places.

Parking.
We were lucky to secure a parking slot. However, we weren't able to get out on our second day (it was a 3 day trip) to visit Tangadan falls because a couple of parked cars were blocking our way out so we just stayed and went food tripping.