US$250
KayaSol Surf Hotel(Nosara)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$240
Green Sanctuary Hotel(Nosara)(Great Value!)
US$63
Tierra Magnifica Boutique Hotel(Nosara)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$165
Agoda.com
Villa Mango(Nosara)(Great Value!)
US$88
Boutique Hotel Lagarta Lodge(Nosara)
US$213
Agoda.com
All reviewscasa bonitahorseback touryellowfin tunafishing tripwonderful vacationtropical settingarea restaurantsshuttle servicecosta ricazip liningeach morningsmall poolliberia airportthe entire staffsailfishcraigfished
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Casa Jardin is a relatively new property to the Nosara Paradise Rentals. This two bedroom two bath house was close to the main strip in Playa Guiones yet was set in a tranquil garden setting that made you feel relaxed. It had a huge patio with ceiling fans for comfort, a dining table, a hammock, and outdoor surf shower. The bars on the doors and windows were green and leafy which added to the ambience instead of making you think what they are really for.
There was a kitchen and living room area and two bedrooms each with their own bath. Ample closet space with room for hanging as well as several shelves. There was a safe in one of the bedrooms.
The kitchen area had all appliances needed however only had burners not an oven.
The house was clean and modern and very cozy feeling. The property does have a shared pool and a friendly and helpful staff.They have security on their property which is a welcome benefit, as well as parking for your vehicle free of charge.
They offer rentals of bicycles and golf carts as well.
The walk to the beach is a straight shot up the main road about a 7 minute walk. There are several places to dine and shop and a mini market is only steps away from the house. We did have a rental car but you would be fine without one as long as you don't mind paying a bit more for food.

We took the recommended horseback tour and it was perfect!!! Beautiful scenery and our host Eduardo was gracious and informative and his family was delightful. It was a experience I won't soon forget.
I would highly recommend this or any other rental property owned by Nosara Paradise Rentals; they are welcoming and helpful and help make sure your trip is a delightful experience.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank tamizer
Reviewed 8 December 2011

I can't say enough wonderful things about Mr. Sutton and his staff. The properties are clean, the staff are helpful and friendly, and the location can't be beat. After one month in Nosara I felt part of their family. I can't recommend this group enough! You won't be disappointed!

Thanks again for the wonderful stay in Casa Bonita #2! See you next year!

Room Tip: I was apart of a yoga teacher training and we had the whole top floor of Casa Bonita (#2). Loved it! I would stay there again.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2011

My husband and I recently rented a Golf Cart from Craig at Nosara Property Rentals. Craig and his staff provided excellent customer service, immediate problem solving, and an overall positive experience for my husband and I. I highly recommend their business to anyone visiting Nosara, and looking for convenient travel options around the village.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank dcg245
Reviewed 12 October 2011

we rented 2 boats to take out 12 guys for my batchlor party. We wanted to catch tuna for the rehersal dinners sushi, and we certainly did that and much more so. The crew and owner Craig were great to deal with and I would do it again in a second. All the guys still talk about what a great time they all had off shore in Nosara.. Thanks [---]

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2011

My first visit to Craigs was for 5 days in Feb. of this year. Fishing was great, with a 350-400 lb. blue marlin and many other species. The second was for 10 days in May. I caught many yellowfin tuna and a very nice cabera snapper. Wow! that snapper was delicious. The rooms were top-notch as was ALL staff members. I'm retired military and have traveled the world extensively, so I have experience in making this judgement. I plan on returning in Jan., hoping the Marlin bite will be on. Dennis P. USAF retired.

Room Tip: all facilities were outstanding
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo