“Another average port in a storm”
Review of Harmony Restaurant

Harmony Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 96 Restaurants in Nosara
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The open air restaurant at the Harmony offers a stylish but casual atmosphere that draws upon 70's surf culture, Brazilian Modernism, and old school tropical resorts. We use fresh, local ingredients whenever possible and work with producers who share our sustainable values. Menu choices range from Costa Rican inspired classics to amazing sushi rolls, and we are happy to offer vegetarian and vegan options too. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner in our open air restaurant that looks out into the hotel gardens, and our bar serves up amazing cocktails along with a choice selection of beers and wines. Just down our garden path, you'll find the Harmony Juice bar, a casual local hangout spot that is well known for its fresh and healthy juices, salads, and sandwiches. You'll also find coffee and a selection of snacks served under our traditional rancho, the perfect shady spot for a warm Nosara afternoon.
Reviewed 5 September 2018

We recently vacationed in Nosara. It's the rainy season in August. We had the occasion to be seeking a place to eat in the dark. No street lights in Nosara. We stopped into the Harmony restaurant to avoid the impending thunderstorm. The menu was decent, but the prices were a little high. Then the food came and the value of the price tanked. The food was prepared and overcooked. I can burn chicken fingers. My daughter couldn't even eat them. My wife ordered an overpriced pasta dish and the garlic blew me away and I was sitting across the table. I had a shrimp dish that was again overcooked. Only the mango daquari was worth mentioning, and again over priced. I would save my money next time and eat up the street.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Juice Bar had one of the best lunch I ever had, amazing vegetarian food, and try the smoothies they are awesome.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Delicious healthy food with wonderful service and a relaxed a friendly atmosphere. We will return to the restaurant one day!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Nice quite place. Watermelon juice and spring rolls were delicious!! could go the with my computer and work for a day. Internet available.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We had several meals at the Harmony restaurant as guests at the hotel. The staff was incredibly kind - helping us improve our Spanish skills with every meal. In particular, Dennis and Wilfredo made the experience extra special.

I highly recommend the casado - the Harmony Restaurant had the best casado I tried during our entire stay. Also, keep an eye out for "Mimi" - the friendly cat that hangs out by the pool and restaurant area :)

Also, the flourless chocolate cake here melts in your mouth. If you're looking for an awesome dessert, give it a try.