Luana Inn Bed and Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Chopin(Fiumicino)
View Hotel
Occidental Aran Blu(Lido di Ostia)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Scaletta(Lido di Ostia)
  • Breakfast included
Belvedere Century(Lido di Ostia)
  • Free Internet
Hotel Ping Pong(Lido di Ostia)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Tirrenia(Lido di Ostia)
View Hotel
Hotel Sirenetta(Lido di Ostia)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb bcitrus treesuber ridegreat hostsclose to the airportnice dinnerfollowing morningroom was largeluisamagditaxiostiaromeeuroskey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights to rest up before my flight home . Beautiful garden with citrus trees and flowers . Being October I could just imagine what it would be like to stay here in a little warmer weather . It was still very nice weather but on the cooler side to many . For me I was so happy to leave a window open for fresh air instead of a air conditioner having to run all day . You could not ask for better hosts . The room was huge for European standards . The bathroom there again was much bigger than I expected . The room was spotless and you could not find a better housekeeper anywhere than the girl they have working there . It felt like a private villa of course over your typical hotel . A taxi was waiting in the morning just as promised and I honestly didn't want to leave the peace and tranquil neighborhood behind . I will not hesitate to return here next year before my flight home . I truly felt like I was saying goodbye to family because everyone is that gracious .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Room was nice. I little off the main roads. Nice restaurant about a block away (La ninfea Fiumichino). Less than 10Euro Uber ride to Ostia coastline. 20 Euro/Taxi to FCO. It was a nice place to get bearings in first night in Italy

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We found this B&B a little on the older side but had one of those nice staying at your Aunty's place feel to it. Luana was very friendly as were her parents. Her father an ex-chef cooked us a wonderful dinner which included a bottle of wine for 20 euros each. The B+B is in a quiet street which is a bonus. Overall we were happy enough with the stay friendliness of Luana and family being the main feature.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We had to fly home very early and booked this small bed and breakfast because it was close to Fiumicino.
From the moment I booked the room I was contacted by the owner who asked when we would arrive and offered us dinner.
Although we arrived late the dinner was waiting and the food was great. It was a joy to stay here, and I will come here again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2016

The owners are lovely people and not only is there a good breakfast, they will cook you dinner for only 15E/person, includes several courses and wine. They have sold the nearby restaurant and hope to continue some dinners at their B & B. They are not on site. We had a delayed arrival. They waited for us until 11:30 PM and when we finally found it later there was no way to get into it so we stayed at a nearby hotel for the first night. This was not their fault and they mentioned how sorry they were that they could not stay up any later, until our arrival. Our room and bed were clean and comfortable, the citrus trees in the garden smelled heavenly. It is two blocks off of the main road, so just a little difficult to find without a great map or GPS, but that made it very peaceful and quiet. There was adequate and easy street parking. The only negative is that both owners are smokers, but our room and the dining did not smell of smoke. They are sweethearts so it wasn't a problem.

Room Tip: They let us look at the available rooms to pick the one that we wanted.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple