US$116
US$139
US$110
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

La Conchiglia(Fregene)
US$106
US$103
US$284
US$225
All reviewsfree shuttleone nightshuttle servicela casettanext morningwalking distancean early flightpizza placegreat showercold cutsbreakfast was includedgelatorental careuros per personshort stayseafoodairport
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights while on a trip across Europe. I nearly lost my passport and wallet; the front desk called a taxi to take me back to the airport to look for it. While I dealt with the police at the airport to report what I believed to be a pickpocketer, the gentleman at the front desk called the taxi service--I didn't ask him to do this--to see if I left them in there taxi from the airport... His intuition was correct and he had the taxi service deliver my wallet--with all of its contents--to the hotel. I'm not exaggerating when I say the employees here are outstanding: they provided excellent customer service and they even speak very good English. The breakfast was delicious, the room was cozy (the bathroom was beautiful) and I was very comfortable and thankful for this hotel. I didn't want to leave!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This is a terrible hotel. Avoid it at all costs. I could see from the reviews that people had not had great experiences but I booked anyway. As one of the main issues noted in the reviews was the useless shuttle service, I made sure I emailed the hotel and got as much information as possible about the shuttle service. I found the place for pick-up easy enough and followed the instructions given by the hotel and asked the shuttle drivers about the shuttle for comfort hotel. No one knew anything or could give me any information and I asked 5 different shuttle drivers. I knew the time it was meant to come so I was prepared for the 40 minute wait. However the shuttle arrived and parked behind 2 buses where I couldn't see it. I was at the front of the queue (because I'd been waiting 40 minutes) and standing in the only available space where a shuttle could pull in but he didn't pull in. The driver got out asked one group of men where they were going and then got back into the shuttle and drove off. When the driver got out I didn't see where he'd come from because I couldn't see the bus and didn't know he was driving a shuttle. I didn't realise until he passed me that he was driving a shuttle and clearly the one I'd been waiting for. Rather than wait another hour with a 3 year old, we caught a taxi which cost €20 and required getting back across 2 roads with luggage, pram and a 3 year old. By the time I got to the hotel, I was in tears and very frustrated. The man at reception was beyond rude. He ignored how upset I was and spoke about me derogatorily to the other receptionist. He yelled at me and harsh in the way he spoke. He automatically refused to take any responsibility for the failed shuttle service even though it is provided by the hotel. He offered zero empathy. Everything in the hotel is cheap and useless. We used the fridge overnight and everything was warm in the morning. The bed is uncomfortable, not because it's hard or soft but because it is such poor quality. All the finishings around the hotel are falling apart. Worst experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kyliemoana
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived in Fiumicino Airport at 01.00 hours
I was unable to get a taxi to the hotel
The hotel were unable to get me a Taxi
All the taxi drivers said they only went to Rome central
I ended up paying €50 for a 5 minute taxi ride
The receptionist refused to call a local taxi for me
Booking .com said the price included all local taxes however i was charge more local tax at the hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Iceman202
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I arrived at the airport and was grabbed straight away by a "Local" taxi driver who charged 20 Euros to drive the short distance to the hotel. You should not be paying that much. Next we booked in to the hotel the male on the front desk was not very talkative. When in room we had only one set of towels so we had to come down to reception to get another set. Bed was like lying on a brick with a red leather pillow ???
The lights for some reason are integrated onto a panel at the side of the bed and very confusing to use. Although it advertised free shuttle we had to at 7 Euros each to go to airport. Breakfast was very sparse and when I informed the female in the restaurant there was no bacon she told me "Yes its finished" No replacement no offer of replacement. The two girls at the desk where lovely to deal with. I would honestly avoid breakfast and possibly the hotel as well. No good night sleep to be had here. No full stomach for you travels.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2017

I was charged incorrectly for the aiport shuttle at the hotel, and at check-out I had to deal with a nasty and arrogant clerk. When I returned home I contacted ChoiceHotels.com, who ascertained the charge was indeed in error and promised a refund. It is nearly two weeks later and nothing. The clerk at check in seemed to be bothered by my arrival and rudely told me to WAIT. When I asked about restaurants in the area he merely waved his hand in one direction. The clerk on duty later on was more helpful. The show stall was TINY, did not drain properly and was not particularly clean. The next day I developed a case of athelete's foot! Disgusting! I will never stay at this property again and all I can say to other travelers is BEWARE~. When I informed the clerk at departure I would contact trip advisor he did not seem to care in the least.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a normal sized shower.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo