“...right location, right price...”

Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Fiumicino
Reviewed 17 October 2017

basic, clean accommodation adjacent to airport. it's a Mercure, what else is there to say.

common areas below have been modernized, the rooms above are quite old and dated. none of this is bad. it is a very decent property with staff to match.

the pizzas are amazingly good. and their wine selection is good. see images.

shuttle to the airport is 6 euro p/p. i would stay again.

Room Tip: all rooms appear to be well situated.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Manager H, Direttore generale at Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Mike,
we thank you very much for choosing to stay in our hotel and for your positive feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon in our property.
Best Regards

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I stayed in this hotel overnight to catch my early morning flight.

Staff is good, speaks very good English and cooperative as well. I asked for early morning Taxi, which was ready when I came for checkout.

It is around 5-10 minutes drive from the Airport. Its better that you take the local taxi, as shuttle service was not what I was expecting.

Hotel is nice for one night. I got Balcony room, so all good. Room and washroom was clean.

Restaurant in the Hotel has good menu but you can also walk for 10 minutes and reach to bigger place for food. But you will not find Halal food in locality (At least I didn't). so fish in the restaurant in hotel was my last and only option.

Overall, I liked the place but only for overnight :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Rooms are old and not very clean, carpet very dirty. The WiFi is very slow... Roomservice you need to pay 10euro extra and than you would expect something good, but it looked like a pizza from the microwave ....not a good hotel for the price. Be aware!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jorg,
first of all I thank you very much for choosing to stay in our property.
It's absolutely normal that the room service has an extra cost because it's a service upon request by the guest and in all the hotel it's a service for payment. Regarding the pizza, it has made in the electric oven with fresh ingredients made daily so i'm sorry if you didn't like you pizza but usually our guests love it.
Probably this time has not been so good as usual, so if you would come here again, we are happy to offer you a great dinner just for you.
Thank you again for your review.
Best regards

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Hotel was okay for just one night overstay 5 min from the airport. However, did not have a good experience. The first floor smell a bit and some of the rug and features in the bathroom were a bit old and deteriorated. The one night stay included breakfast and it was awful, I have travelled everywhere stayed in Luxury Hotels, Average Hotels and even airbnb and i have to say this was my worse experience ever would not recommend it at all. If you do stay here for your overnight do not pay extra for breakfast you are better off eating at the airport.

Room Tip: Good for just overnight stay don't expect more
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Taymi,
thank you very much to choosing us and your time spent to this review. Your feedback is precious for us, it help us to know where we have to intervene and in which directions. I can confirm you that we always check and control all the products because our aim is to offer to our guest freshness and quality for our breakfast. Anyway, We hope to welcome you back soon in our Hotel.
Best Regards

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The room needs a good update.
We had mosquitoes in the room the aircondtioner didnt work I had the temperature st on 15 degrees and it was still hot. Bath had mold around it.
When we arrive girl at check in was rude.
Very dissapointed considering its part of the Accor group.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Maria,
first of all I thank you very much for choosing to stay in our property and for the review.
I'm sorry about the misunderstanding with the lady at the reception, we will take measure in order to avoid a similar situation in the future.
It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Best regards