basic, clean accommodation adjacent to airport. it's a Mercure, what else is there to say.
common areas below have been modernized, the rooms above are quite old and dated. none of this is bad. it is a very decent property with staff to match.
the pizzas are amazingly good. and their wine selection is good. see images.
shuttle to the airport is 6 euro p/p. i would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport hotel in Fiumicino has 183 comfortable rooms equipped, congress center, restaurant, bar, swimming pool, gym and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Accorhotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Courtyard Hotel Rome Airport
- Courtyard Fiumicino
- Fiumicino Courtyard
- Mercure Rome Leonardo Da Vinci Airport Fiumicino