Vegan Inn Airport - Adults Only
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Academy Hotel(Fiumicino)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I had a great and quiet stay at the vegan inn, got the well needed reste after travelling for over a day!

Airport pick up worked out nicely, i sent a message via whats app -as instructed- and they picked me up some minutes after (the place is very close).

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2016

A friend booked this for me, and I knew nothing about the property other than it being Vegan

I was picked up quickly from the airport, showed around, and treated well. The rooms were immaculate and cool, and there were great snacks available. Pickup in the morning - super early - was timely as well. Perfect for an overnight near the airport - and, I'm sure, longer stays.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jake Z
Reviewed 29 August 2016

My boyfriend and I only stayed for one night.
We got a very warm welcome from the owners!
because we had to catch an early flight we couldn't get a breakfast, but that was no problem, they gave us vegan croissants, toast, jam etc... so we had something to eat on the plain.
And there was a shuttle service to the airport.
It was a great stay! (for a good price!)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brechtje D
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Location near airport is convenient, staff very helpful and offers transportation to/from airport. Room is okay but bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Wifi was good and breakfast was simple but okay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We choose the place because of the proximity to the airport and the option for reasonable price of pickup from the airport due to our midnight arrival.The rooms were clean,good condition and nice shower.Breakfast is suitable more for vegetarians,but coffee,juice and some cookies were enough till the first AutoGrill... Great communication with Danielle and the staff!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family