Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews small hotel close to the airport walking distance taxi stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We stayed here for a night before flying off from Fiumicino Airport. We were comfortable. The locality seems dogg, but we found it absolutely safe. We found Lazio very dirty but the Hotel was clean and attractive. The room was satisfactory. The hotel is one lane away from the sea, however we walked to the sea and witnessed a stupendous sunset. a special shout out to Camilla the lovely lady at the reception, she with her warmth and charm made the hotel all the more attractive.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel on a Friday for the next day but the booking came back for a week later. When I called the hotel within minutes of making the reservation, they told me that they would try to book me at another property and call me back in 10 minutes. They never called me back. The next day I asked to cancel and they refused to refund my money. They then asked me to email the request which I did. The manager wrote me back saying "don't worry" which I responded please refund my money. Again, no response. The reservation is a week away and they refuse to refund my money. Really sketchy, stay away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Charles S
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We were going to fly into Rome one evening & fly out early the next morning. I chose this hotel for its proximity to the airport & the online reviews. What a find! The owner arranged for reasonably-priced shuttle service for us to/from the airport. When he learned that we were leaving before the usual breakfast service, he provided us with a breakfast "basket" consisting of toasts, jam, Nutella, fruit, instant coffee... so hospitable! Room was modern & very clean. This worked out brilliantly for us...

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank have_time_wil_travel
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I made reservations at this hotel months in advance. However, just days before our trip departure, I received notification canceling our rooms, with no explanation. I was able to book another hotel, but for a greater cost. Then the day of our original check-in, I received an email welcoming us to the hotel! I was concerned that I would be charged anyway, but when I contacted them to remind them of the cancellation, they said that was an automatic message. I am giving them a rating of 1 star, not based on the property, which I never saw, but on my dealings with management. Their unexpected cancellation and secondary reminder were unnecessary stress before and during our trip. Definitely not a 5 star experience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank BeenthereNC
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Could say enough about how we were so surprised at how lovely the room, the grounds and the staff were !!! Minutes from the Rome airport so amazing for an early morning flight or between connections. I usually shy away from large airport hotels as they have you captive but Intorno al Fico is truly a destination !!

Date of stay: October 2017