All reviewsski slopeshalf boardchallengespaportionssuitecosy
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Good hotel with friendly staff.
The hotel is really nice, it has an awesome spa with a warm and cozy pool, and a really beautiful relax area. The rooms are pretty cozy and clean, but some things such as the doors seem quite aged. Also the dining room and the hotel's hall are beautiful, all in Trentino's style. There's also a good free parking in front of the hotel.
The hotel in my opinion doesn't get the highest grade for the different things that must be renewed and for the dinner. Indeed, I was kind of disappointed at dinner; we were served an average quality food, which was trying to look fancy but really didn't taste like anything special. Also all the three courses were served way too quickly. The breakfast was good, with different pies, cold cuts of meat, and many other things. I liked the fact they had fresh squeezed orange juice, which is hard to find, but I was disappointed they didn't have sausages and scrambled eggs.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrNero
laroccia, Proprietario at Hotel La Roccia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Dear Mr. Nero,
i' m not able to identify you and therefore to understand what room you occupied during your stay to answer you properly.
Anyway, during every pause between season ( that's to say in spring and autumn) you restore something in our hotel. In the past November we restore 30 bathrooms for example.
I regret that you didn't appreciate our cuisine: the latest 20 reviews from Italian people say that our restaurant proposals are very tasty, well prepared and well presented.
But everybody has your tastes!
For breakfast, during sommer and in the period when the most part of our guest are Italian, we don't prepare eggs and wurstel because nobody eats them: we begin today 26/12 for all the winter season to serve also express eggs and wurstel!

Best regards
Paolo and all the staff

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Amazing location on the Dolomites, breathtaking views....hotel is very welcoming and warm, rooms nice and simple. Food excellent for breakfast and dinner. I can't wait to be again to this paradise!! Hotel owner is very helpful, ask him where to go to have an unforgettable experience with a very kind behavior.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
laroccia, Proprietario at Hotel La Roccia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

See you next time ciao ciao Paolo

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

From the first second we walked in it was warm greetings!
I told the young lafy working at the front desk that this was me and my wife's anniversary then she continued to congratulate us and teccomended a couple of resturaunts to go to.
The rooms are very very nice, soft beds, nice and hot showers, and the kutside patio had a great ceiw of the mountains.
We went to the spa and it was very relaxing, everything was nice and clean.
I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2015

And maybe is the Best from All hotels I visited in cavalese...
This is that Mountain hotel what will stay in my memory and I will Come back... Very good,nice and comfortable hotel. Perfect cleanliness of the rooms,hotel,wellnes... and good and testy breakfasts...
And the owner is very friendly,smiling and helpful man.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Vlk777alfa
Reviewed 13 January 2015

Myself, my partner and her son spent one week of winter holidays at the La Roccia hotel. We have chosen B&B option, so I can’t say much about the hotel’s cuisine though New Year’s Eve dinner was very good. Rooms are not very big but nicely furnished, clean and cozy. Beautiful view over the Val di Fiemme valley. Breakfast buffet contains what you need except for fresh vegetables. The hotel doesn’t have a decent ski room. Winter equipment is kept in a garage. This turned to be not sufficiently protected place. On the departure day, our snowboard has been stolen. The owner of the hotel gave us immediately information on how to report the theft to the police and what is the insurance procedure in such a case. Still very unpleasant end of our holiday.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
laroccia, Proprietario at Hotel La Roccia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2015

Dear Mr Woijek,
we are very sorry, for what happen with your snowboards!
As you write we gave you all the information to be refunded from our Assurance company.
I know it was really unpleasant for you and it was also very humiliating for us.
But the thieves unfortunately exist!
For next time we have also a closed ski room in the other garage on the back entrance!
We hope to see you again in our hotel for your next ski Holiday
By By Paolo