East Bay Resort
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Sailrock Resort(South Caicos)
View Hotel
Bohio Dive Resort(Cockburn Town)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Turks Head Inne(Cockburn Town)
View Hotel
Blue Horizon Resort(Middle Caicos)
View Hotel
All reviewseco toursunset grillminute flightpuddle jumperland tourfull kitchenremote islandprovo airportwild donkeysseafood pastasmall planeunspoiled paradisekayaking tripkayaks and paddle boardsperfect place to unwindfree bikes to usebeachfront suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

OMG, what can I say, pure paradise!! We have vacationed in several parts of Mexico, Jamaica, Punta Cana, and South Carolina and this by far had the most beautiful beach, fantastic staff, and awesome views from our room, and did I say how delicious the fresh seafood was everyday.
We celebrated our 30th Anniversary at East Bay Resort and our experience was like we had our own private island to ourselves.
A big plus was the cleaning staff, nothing better than after spending all day in the hot sun and coming home to a super clean an cooled room.
The manager Bert and his staff made us feel so welcomed from the moment we arrived to our last breakfast traveling back home.
I really love that the resort wasn’t crowded, had beautiful grounds, and the prettiest blues in the ocean water.
Will definitely return to East Bay Resort in the future, you gotta go and experience having the closest thing to your own private island.

5  Thank KrayonKE
ebrmanagement, Manager at East Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are so pleased to read that your first visit to South Caicos was pure paradise. We are also delighted to read you will return, and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. Thank you for your very kind review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

our first time in Turks and Caicos and south Caicos was our 2nd stop after Providenciales. Super tiny island, extremely quiet you feel like you’re on your own private island. The east bay resort is gorgeous! clean, tranquil, and the perfect relaxation getaway. Our room was beautiful, oceanfront view! The beach was amazing, perfectly clear calm ocean with the softest white-powder sand. Always easy to get a beach chair for a day of lounging by the water. All of the staff were so friendly, always willing to help and truly people pleasers! Our bartender Steve stood out to us the most, making us feel at home from the moment we arrived. good company and great drinks! He wouldn’t stop until he made me the perfect drinks! Can’t beat that kind of service!! Bert was also awesome, always willing to help/please and never without a warm smile. We got pretty sunburnt after a day of snorkeling(which was amazing!) and Bert offered to grab us some fresh aloe from the plant outside. We truly enjoyed our stay at east bay and will be back in the future! Thank you!!

4  Thank Alisa V

Thank you for sharing positive feedback about your wonderful vacation at East Bay Resort. Steve is indeed a fantastic bartender. We note this was your first visit and we hope it will not be your last.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was much better than I expected. The beach is superb, the staff is sooo friendly and willing to help you with anything. The bartender Steve makes the best Margaritas. I celebrated my 10th year anniversary and it was perfect. As a business owner of a vacation rental I know what true customer service is about. The staff nailed it. They offer a complimentary breakfast which met our needs. I hear there are omelettes for order but honestly I’m not a big breakfast guy.

I asked them to decorate my desert for my anniversary dinner and they did a great job with class and hospitality. Communication is key. Just give them a heads up on your needs and I’m sure they will oblige. Awesome place. And I have circled it for a revisit once I decide to come back to the area.

4  Thank adepaz

It was our pleasure and honor to host your 10th anniversary celebration. We are happy to read you will be staying with us again in the future. We look forward to being of service at that time. Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First of all this hotel is beautiful, rooms are clean view is incredible. The staff oh my gosh is so very friendly and very very helpful. Thanks to the lady at the front desk I think she said her name was challenger you were awesome. Thanks to Fredlin at the beach helped us with kayaks although we were not good at it he assisted us. Yzadora at the restaurant was great. Pool bar bartender made great drink overall nice vacation. Will come back again to Paradise!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank lisah45291
ebrmanagement, Manager at East Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so happy to read you had a best vacation ever at East Bay Resort. Your team is grateful to receive your kind feedback and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to paradise.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the relaxing low key atmosphere of East Bay. Everyone there was super friendly and helpful.
No trouble getting a chair at the beach of pool. Kayaks and SUP board were available as well as snorkel gear. Rooms were very nice and up to date. The islanders were so friendly. We’d go back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Laura K

Thank you for taking the time to write about your great vacation to East Bay Resort. We sincerely appreciate receiving your positive feedback and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.