“A Czech gem in Jihlava.”

Restaurace Tri Knizata
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Jihlava
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2015

We decided to up our resto experience with a recommendation to Tri Knizata on Masaryk Square. The interior is modern, and yet understated, beautiful details, yet not pretentious.
The service was friendly and attentive. The menu was great, a relief to have a menu beyond local staples of goulash and beef tip in gravy with dumplings (that's great too, just not every day). My colleague and I both had pumpkin soup - the best I've ever tasted and the roast venison which was cooked to perfection, atop roasted vegetables and a bowl of potato puree with parmesan (I think), whatever it was it was really delicious. The portions were perfect (more potato than I needed, but most would likely appreciate) and the desert menu was fantastic. I had to pass on desert, but saw some of the offerings and pretty much, everyone was exclaiming over their deserts. Apparently tasted as good as they looked. Beautiful presentation, plating, timely and perfect. We had a superb experience and I would advise visitors not to miss this one! A bit more expensive, but really, for an upscale place, good value.

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

If you are in Jihlava this is a nice place to stop. Perfect location just in the middle of the square. We had pumpkin soup which was on special menu (fall menu) and beef tartar. followed by pork loin and pork steak. Everything was delicious i think it must be one of the best places in jihlava. Just only thing is shame they could put more local food in the menu for tourists. Other than that we were happy.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I can't begin to tell you how impressed with the service, food, and environment of this establishment. I lived in Jihlava for 7 years, and my last few years I have eaten here most of them without incident. Pavel and Jana are great hosts and run their business the right way...in my opinion. I highly recommend Tri Knizata on all levels.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Every time I was there, perfect service and very tasty food for good money. I can fully recomand this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Another visit to this centrally located restaurant. Nice scenic view from the outside seating area (excluding that awful commi 'shopping centre' Prior), good food and drink. Service could improve a bit though (speed especially). In overall very good!